Drinking questions for Friday fun

iVillage Member
Drinking questions for Friday fun
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:37am
1) Do you drink coffee? What do you have in it?

2) Do you have a regular coffee bar drink?

3) What's your favorite tea? What do you put in it?

4) What's your favorite drink with pizza?

5) What's your favorite wine?

6) What do you drink regularly besides water (recycled question, but I'm into recycling!)?

7) What kind of water do you drink?

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:40am
My drinking answers:

1) Do you drink coffee? What do you have in it? On weekends and when I need a pick-me-up, with milk

2) Do you have a regular coffee bar drink? Non-fat lattes

3) What's your favorite tea? What do you put in it? I like Darjeeling, with honey and milk, but usually have green tea

4) What's your favorite drink with pizza? anything with pizza!

5) What's your favorite wine? Chardonnay, but like pinot grigio, too--white, any way!

6) What do you drink regularly besides water (recycled question, but I'm into recycling!)? Green tea

7) What kind of water do you drink? Brita filtered

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:48am
1) Do you drink coffee? What do you have in it? YES! I'm officially down to two cups a day and have plain coffee-mate in it, MEASURED. I found nearly 400 empty calories a day in my diet when I realized that the amount of vanilla creamer I was using was more than 4X the serving size. I'm now very careful with creamer, my only vice.

2) Do you have a regular coffee bar drink? nope, since Gloria Jeans opted out of our mall the nearest coffee bar is several miles away and I don't like parking at its facility.

3) What's your favorite tea? What do you put in it? The old standard, Earl Grey

4) What's your favorite drink with pizza? water, why spoil my favorite meal with competing flavors?

5) What's your favorite wine? Zinfandel (spelling?) I'm not a big wine fan... and I cannot drink the bubbly without severe consequences. (We'll leave it at that)

6) What do you drink regularly besides water (recycled question, but I'm into recycling!)? just the coffee

7) What kind of water do you drink? From the tap! LOL Aquafina if I'm buying, or Dasani (we own stock in coke, so we are very brand loyal) but most of the time just tap water, at room temp

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 11:37am
Darn, this is where I'm really missing the title block! Then again, how do you spell *slurping noise* ?

1) Do you drink coffee? What do you have in it? I don't drink coffee often, but I like a GOOD cup of black coffee.

2) Do you have a regular coffee bar drink? When I go to a coffee bar, I usually get a latte. I need the calcium, and some places have grody espresso.

3) What's your favorite tea? What do you put in it? I drink black tea often, but when I splurge I've got a "winter fruit" tea from The Republic of Tea that is really good all by itself.

4) What's your favorite drink with pizza? BEER. Screw the carbs! And that's not limited to pizza... ;) I am not a beer snob, but I do prefer Sam or imports. If you're into foreign beers, my favorite is Zywiec (sp?), it's Polish and VERY good. But usually I drink MGD or Sam Adams (seasonal or Light) at home. It sounds bad, the regularity of my beer consumption, but I've found that it helps neurological problems and eases my pain and I have my gyn's blessing!

5) What's your favorite wine? In the winter I like nice warm reds without too much tannin, not too dry, but velvety. I have a pinot noir that I like. During the summer I like Rieslings, they go well on a hot day!

6) What do you drink regularly besides water (recycled question, but I'm into recycling!)? Tea, black, green, and herb. Beer. Sparkling water.

7) What kind of water do you drink? At work, the hot stuff that comes out of the coffeemaker. At home I drink tap water.

Back to work!

Judie

Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:30pm
1) Do you drink coffee? What do you have in it?

LOVE coffee/coffee drinks. at home i drink coffee with silk brand soy creamer (which by the way, to me tastes like half and half, but has 15 cal and 1 gram of fat per serving!). sometimes i add half silk creamer and half soymilk.

2) Do you have a regular coffee bar drink?

soy latte, especially starbucks venti soy latte. i know they are a big mean corporation but nobody makes a latte like starbucks. i don't go to starbucks when independent coffee shops are available, though.

3) What's your favorite tea? What do you put in it?

i'm not huge on tea. i drink green tea (nothing in it) once in a while, like with sushi.

4) What's your favorite drink with pizza?

coke/pepsi, but i never actually drink it anymore. secondarily diet coke/pepsi, but i rarely drink that either.

5) What's your favorite wine?

red, particularly merlot. but again, i don't drink wine anymore. i'm a teetotaler.

6) What do you drink regularly besides water (recycled question, but I'm into recycling!)?

i almost never drink anything except water, soymilk (sometimes in the form of chocolate milk or hot cocoa), coffee, & lattes. oh and frozen smoothies, i have a smoothie almost every day.

7) What kind of water do you drink?

at home i usually am too lazy to get the brita pitcher out of the fridge (and potentially have to refill it) and so i just drink tap. yes, i realize that IS extraordinarily lazy. at work i am a member of a water club so i can get water from a water cooler. i drink my water at room temperature, i don't like cold water.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:58pm
1) Do you drink coffee?

Yes, I switched to decaf 2 months ago.

What do you have in it?

I put a little cream in it with Splenda.

2) Do you have a regular coffee bar drink? Nope

3) What's your favorite tea? Celestial Seasonings

What do you put in it? Nothing - DH calls it dirty water that way. LOL!

4) What's your favorite drink with pizza? Black Cherry Pop

5) What's your favorite wine? Just a little Chardonnay

6) What do you drink regularly besides water (recycled question, but I'm into recycling!)? Coffee

7) What kind of water do you drink? Deer Park or Sam's Choice

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:42am
I would be lost without coffee...I would be a miserable woman to be married to and work with if I couldn't have my daily cups of coffee. As I sit here now a venti coffee from Starbucks sits beside me... I only put skim milk, no sugar...too much milk gives me a stomach ache. I'm used to it now, but I used to take it light and sweet (what a change that was!) If I get a "fancy Drink" at the bar it's usually a skim carmelatta. If I have tea I love plain mint tea no sugar, no honey, no nuttin'. I usually have flavored seltzer or rootbeer with pizza. I quit drinking alcohol a LONG time ago so, no favorite wine for me! Besides water I like coffee, although I try to drink twice as much water to balance the dehydration! I'm a plain and simple Poland Springs kinda girl, and Britta filtered tap water is my standard! Can't wait to get another cup o' joe later!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:50am
POLAND SPRINGS! LOL, I'm not a big fan of the frozen north but had to give a thumbs up on the Poland Springs thing. My grandparents honeymooned at the Poland Spring Inn, oh about 100 years ago. And my folks live just north of there. When we lived in Maine it was the "bought" water of choice. I just had to thumbs up you, Poland Springs is a family tradition.

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press