Weekend workouts?

iVillage Member
Weekend workouts?
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:25pm
What are you all doing this weekend? How's the weather and are you taking anything outside?

I did advanced step this morning and followed w/ lifting and abs (which we don't do in this class). Tomorrow, I'll do another advanced step and either kickboxing, if it's the instructor I like, or some cardio. It was beautiful today, and should be tomorrow. I'm going rollerblading if it's as nice.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 6:26am
Saturday, 5 minute warm up, 15 minutes upper body weights, stretching, abs, 1 hr spinning, stretching again. Sat and Sunday lots of loving with Mike!

Today Yoga or elliptical.

Alana

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:55am
i did no exercise over the weekend. it was a yucky weekend - spent most of it dealing with our dog, who is not recovering well after being spayed last wednesday. this morning she ate a few treats, though, that was a good sign. she also fought us a lot harder when we forced her to take her pills, so i do think she's doing better. it was probably a good thing i didn't exercise this weekend though, my navel is still sore when i twist around or bend over.

we'll see how it does today - i'm going to abs and step at lunch and might go to the gym tonight too.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:31am
Poor girl--hope she's feeling better.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:32am
Great weekend workout!!! (nt)

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 2:56pm
Poor girl! We had one dog that didn't handle it well at all. I'm very careful to ALWAYS get pain killers now and use them if they show any sign of discomfort! Give her an extra treat for me and pamper her some. It has to be upsetting not understanding the what/why's of feeling pain!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 3:00pm
Not around here!

Friday afternoon the representative for the owner called and wanted to discuss our townhouse. I spent Saturday cleaning while hubby/daughter did a Haunama Bay trip, it was raining this side anyway. Sunday we had planned on going to the beach after the meeting, but were so psyched by how much they were asking and so intent on getting started on the loan process that we never made it out of the house (other than a quick mall trip to buy some new sheets).

So, nothing, nada... well, I did lug the vacuum up and down two flights, twice, and clean the house from top to bottom Saturday. It has to count for something!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 3:09pm
yay, bess is eating now! my bf got her stinky meaty food (her normal food is vegetarian) and she ate a lot of it. it confirms my suspicion that her problem was more that she was depressed after the surgery more than any physical complications -- her stomach wasn't upset, she was just holding out for the meaty stuff! he also took her to visit our friend and a neighborhood cat bot of whom she really likes, and let her sit outside -- so that should cheer her up a lot.
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 3:40pm
Yea! Glad she's better. LOL, "stinky, meaty foods"! I've heard that makes the poop much worst, too.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 3:42pm
Housework is a workout. I just prefer to do my workout at the gym--any way but housework!