Our March hours!

iVillage Member
Our March hours!
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:54am
Without Kiervin's numbers for Sat-Mon (and she's a powerhouse!), we worked out 262.25 hours! WOOHOO!!!

Our guesses are below:

jenindc kierven alana soleil Me judie debra nichole'smom

175 300 360 532 250 140 100

Do you want to know how many hours you worked out in March? Let me know and I'll post it.

Was this at all motivating for anyone? Is it something we want to continue? Or should we do something else this month? I had a lot more hours this month than I normally would w/ all the skiing, but hopefully as the weather gets better, I'll be hiking.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:20am
Holy smokes. I was way off. Granted, I personally logged far few hours than normal, but not enough to make the difference between the actual & my estimate. However, everyone was great. Congrats, ladies!
Soleilune
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:33am
Sorry so late! I've been so STREEETTTCCCHHHEEEDDD during spring break I don't know if I'm coming or going! As I posted before I had a meeting Sunday morning about the house, prior to that I cleaned for 6 hours straight Saturday day and Sunday morning to have the house in TOP SHAPE before they came (have I ever mentioned just how BIG this place is?). Other than that I have nothing in the way of exercise since Friday!

But, FREEDOM! Greg just left with the kids for school! I'm doing some last minute cleaning, AGAIN, since we are signing the contract for sale tonight with the owner's reps. Then the rest of the week should be back to normal, well other than daughter getting the quarterly citizenship award tomorrow. We'll be there for that, then to the gym together;) Gosh it will be nice to get back to my routine. So anyway, you said before cleaning counts as a form of exercise, but does it for this? If so it will bump us up considerably, if not I'm still impressed! And yes, it is nice to have a higher authority to report to. That is part of the reason that I like having a trainer and the L3L folks, it motivates me since I'm so eager to please!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:04pm
We did great! I'm so impressed with the rest of you! Good job ladies! *clap clap clap clap clap*

Judie

Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:20pm
yes, clap clap! for everyone! and clap clap! for judie whose guess was the closest! (right?) (nt)
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 12:44pm
No, not me! My guess was a little over half--who was behind me in the list?
Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 1:04pm
Do I get a prize for guessing the closest without going over? *nt
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 1:46pm
I think it was me, but I readjusted my guess after the first day. I think my original was 100. Sorry about the format, it looked fine when I was writing it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 5:57pm
I do like seeing what workouts everyone is doing, just gives me more ideas for finetuning. I'm with whatever the group wants to do! I'll still do min 12 classes a week plus other stuff.

Thanks for putting all the hours together, much appreciated.

Take care,

Deb

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 9:28pm
we could do (well i guess we could, it's up to the cls!) a daily fitness log to see what we are all doing, get ideas, and to keep ourselves accountable (if you post it in the morning, then you feel like you have to do it if at all possible). it's like the daily food logs we do on one of my other boards. it might also be helpful to newbies, lurkers, and people who just stumble across this board to see what different people are doing...one of the most common questions we get here is what is our workout schedule like.