Wednesday Log

iVillage Member
Wednesday Log
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 6:39am
What did you do wed? you can use any format you like because I don't want to intimate anyone *nm
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 6:40am
I stayed home and streched and did pilates moves for abs.*nt
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 6:57am
ok i totally messed that up. i posted wednesday's workouts under tuesday's log and tuesday's workouts under monday's log. i got messed up because i was thinking that we were logging on the same day.
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 9:33am
Woo hoo! I finally got off work at a "normal" time and ran about 2 miles outside (in the dark), RPE was probably an 8 or so, I was back home in half an hour. They weren't my fastest miles, that's for sure, but they felt GREAT!

Add to that my normal 2 miles back and forth across the Loop and 20 pushups and I had a good day.

Judie (who was a bad girl and didn't drink water OR stretch)

Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 9:47am
2 hrs for Wednes...am...did body sculpting class...pm..high octane cardio plus toning/weights floor work :o)
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 9:51am
Nothing--chaperoned my son's class on a field trip. All I can say is teachers don't get paid enough for what they do.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:06am
I say that every time I go on one of those things. Which is usually twice a month, one for each child.

I would feel safe in guessing that you did get a good work-out whether you realize it or not. I know the last one I did left me exhausted and body sore. A day at the Sea Life Park doesn't sound so bad, until you are running interference on 10 second graders. I came home and fell asleep for two hours that day!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:10am
Nada at the gym!

Our daughter won the quarterly citizenship award yesterday, we were there for a good portion of the morning then came home and took advantage of the empty house. Then the phone started: the mortgage company, the loan processor, the seller's representative, one of my professors and then the dean. I got in half a mile run then the same back walking before I did some great stretching and twisting and turning to try on everything I own and haven't worn in forever!

So, the day was a wash fitness wise, but a good mental day!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:48am
I came home and took a long nap, too! This was a nature outing at Mt. Diablo. I learned a lot--I had no idea most of CA was ocean at one time. It was so cold up there and I was not prepared. I had my group doing jumping jacks to stay warm. The other chaperones probably thought I was a lunatic, but at least we were warm lunatics!

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:52am
I ran 2.51 miles yesterday. One of the personal trainers was annoying me by trying to "talk" to me while I was running. He wasn't overly aggresive but...

A. I'm married

B. I just don't want to be bothered while I'm working-out

C. I was on my way to a personal best in time