Do you cook to have leftovers?

Do you have dinner parties?

What are you doing this weekend?

Any *new* news, fitness or otherwise?

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 6:52am
How is the weather where you are?

Overcast, bone chilling cold and down right nasty raining and gross! Someone alert mother nature it's now spring and it can get out of the 40s...

What are you workout plans today?

Cardio today, probably treadmill for a half hour then abs.

What are you eating for breakfast?

I had a bagel with honey ham peppers and onions, fresh samatha strawberry C smoothie.

Who do you have plans with today?

Mike! He stayed over last night, running a few errands this morning and coming to take me out to lunch at work today

Are you sore today? Why and where?

My arms are a bit tired and will be sore tommorow.

What is your favorite "treat"?

Currently it's SMORES! We have a toaster in our department and we put grams in there with marshmellow and then take it out and put one section of hersheys and Enjoy!!

What is your favorite healthy food?

Veggies! I love salad, veggie sandwichies, veggie pizza (little cheese)... EGGPLANT, AVACADO and ARTICHOKES!!

Who do you cook for?

Myself and Mike when I do cook, sometimes mom and my step dad (his name is Mike too)

My mom does, I don't.

occasionally

Take a guess? Working out Sat morning and then off to Mikes late afternoon. Don't know what we are doing but it will be fun. Sunday morning going to help him or watch him work on his racing car and then go home in time for dinner.

A trainer at the gym told me my weight gain is probably hormones and because I was bloated before I went on them it just made it worse... so I am upping my water and fiber and taking vinager pills to get rid of it! Of course keeping up my workouts at the gym.

Also I signed up to get certified in spinning next month! I have great music, a loud voice and great energy can't wait!

Alana

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 8:53am

> chilly and overcast

What are you wrokout plans today?

> 45 step class at 11:45, then 15 minute abs class

> nothing

> no one

> shoulders are sore, probably from bodysculpting yesterday. right hamstring is sore, probably from the contortions i've been doing to avoid bending over and hurting my navel (which is also sore, from the metal bar through it).

> fresh bread with margarine

> watermelon

Who do you cook for?

> no one! i don't like to cook. once in a while i'll cook for me and my boyfriend.

> rarely

> i had one last year, i think that is the only time i've ever had more than just one person or one couple over for dinner, but i haven't even done that more than a few times.

> BUSY WEEKEND! tonight i'm designing warm ups and cool downs and hi/lo routines, saturday i'm volunteering at nursing home, teaching warm up for and then taking remainder of step II class, taking pilates class, and going out to dinner and to a modern dance performance with friends. i can't remember what i was planning on doing sunday - too much to keep track of! i might go to the gym. i'm definitely sleeping late on sunday!!

> i got a performance evaluation at work - "outstanding" (the highest rating), same as my first one.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 9:14am
How is the weather where you are? It's going to be a sunny day today with temps in the 80s.

What are you wrokout plans today? I was going to lift today, but I think I may run instead.

What are you eating for breakfast? I had a bowl of Fiber One, a banana, and scrambled eggs.

Who do you have plans with today? No real plans. DH and I will probably watch a movie tonight or go out to dinner.

Are you sore today? Why and where? Not sore today, I didn't lift.

What is your favorite "treat"? My favorite naughty treat this time of year is ice cream.

What is your favorite healthy food? My favorite healthy food is fish with spinach

Who do you cook for? Usually just DH and myself. Sometimes I cook extra for my mother-in-law

Do you cook to have leftovers? Absolutely! That's my lunch for the next day.

Do you have dinner parties? Nope

What are you doing this weekend? Working in the yard

Any *new* news, fitness or otherwise? Nothing to report.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 9:15am
OMG, this is a bunch of stuff!

How is the weather where you are? It's chilly, foggy, and raining! Blech!

What are you wrokout plans today? Brain work...Still my 2 miles walking though.

What are you eating for breakfast? I had 1 c Kashi with soy milk

Who do you have plans with today? ME! After work I might go bra-shopping, then it's home to study! E is going out tonight with his friends and I'll have the house alllll to myself!

Are you sore today? Why and where? My upper quads are sore from Wednesday night's run, but my abs feel surprisingly tight (awesome!).

What is your favorite "treat"? Ice cream!

What is your favorite healthy food? Ice...oh, no, wait, that doesn't count...fresh fruit! Or Tomatoes with fresh herbs and a little vinegar.

Who do you cook for? My sweetie, sometimes his family.

Do you cook to have leftovers? ALWAYS! I make 2 pots of soup every other Sunday for 2 weeks worth of lunches.

Do you have dinner parties? Occasionally, I love to cook, but a dinner party can wipe out a weekend.

What are you doing this weekend? Studying...one more week! Hopefully catching up on a little sleep and maybe making cookies.

Any *new* news, fitness or otherwise? Nothing too new, just waiting for my life to re-start after this @#$^%#$^#$@%@ exam is over!!

TGIF!

Edited 4/4/2003 10:47:05 AM ET by judie_rae

Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 9:41am
Cool on the certification! Let us know how it goes! (nt)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 9:43am
Great on your work performance! (nt)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 9:51am

***It showered last night and now it's bright and sunny

What are you wrokout plans today?

***Just get an hour so I think I'll hit cardio, assisted pullups, abs and stretch

***Half a whole wheat bagel, some pb, honeydew

***Help out w/ reading at son's school

***Lower hamstrings from doing spirals at skating w/out stretching enough:-(

***Depends on my mood--ice cream, maybe

***I love veggies, too, but my sister and I were wondering if we like them because they're good for us and have trained ourselved to like them. If they were really bad for us, like ice cream, would we still eat them?

Who do you cook for?

***The family

***No, but it usually happens

***Rare occasions

***Having a dinner party! My friend is from the midwest and she's been craving fried cheese curds. (I've never heard of them). I ordered cheese curds overnight from Wisconsin and am making them as an appetizer for dinner for her birthday. Wish me luck because I have no idea how to deep fry food.

***No, other than that I now want to stay here and not move.:-( It's too late for that, but I'm going to miss my friends here.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 10:00am

It's starting with our typical Windward and Mauka morning showers, but they seem to be clearing. Leeward did have flood warning this morning though!

What are you workout plans today?

Gym, long day. Chest, bis and tris and long cardio.

A grapefruit. I peel mine and eat them like oranges, one a day! (most of the time, sometimes I have two:-))

Nobody, thank goodness. I'm still fried from yesterday.

suprisingly, yes. My glutes are a bit tight, all I can figure is the high heels all afternoon yesterday are to blame. I never wear the darn things, but did for the interview and had to HIKE through downtown for quite awhile to get there!

hmmm... Kashi cookies and creme bar.

Grapefruit and oranges!

Who do you cook for?

Me, hubby, kids and sometimes the pets get fresh fish or chicken if I'm feeling really nice.

Always!

Goodness no! Martha Stewart would be appalled at my housekeeping/entertaining skills. I used to cook for friends in our old house, but since they transferred I only cook for us.

Hopefully... learning to surf. Hubby promised to teach me if the weather is nice and the waves are right.

I survived the interview and left certain that I will NOT be Valedictorian. I did however enjoy the opportunity to hone my interview skills since I'm looking for a job and could use all the practice I can get. And, I got to wear a skirt that hasn't fit in 4 years (one of my old "surprised it didn't rot to decay" size 14's) and actually FELT like I looked good, which is a rare thing for me.

Yesterday I found out that I underestimated our gross income by nearly 5000 when filling out the paperwork for the loan. That paired with the $4000 they dropped off the price at our last meeting SHOULD cinch our approval. Must call the bank in a few hours!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 10:03am
Whoot! congrats on the eval. Given the new way the fed's are doing evals and the devaluation process that they have undertaken that is quite an accomplishment!

~K~

~Kiervin~

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 10:04am
That is so cool that you are getting certified. I remember you mentioning before that you wanted to! Good for you!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Pages