Wednesday Words!
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 8:20am
On the subject of frustration: Letter "I"

What upsets you at the gym:

What upsets you at your job:

What upsets you at home:

What aggrivates you most about staying fit:

What will you do about it:

Wednesday Woes mixed in here could you tell?

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 8:24am
What upsets you at the gym: Ignorant members (wrong form, wrong information passed around about weight loss)

What upsets you at your job: Incompentence with getting answers with upper management

What upsets you at home: Irriating mother (clean your room, where where you?)

What aggrivates you most about staying fit: Inconsistancy with my body (lets bloat, lets plateau, lets just be gross!)

What will you do about it: Introduce new approaches... golden rule to the max, you want it done? you will have to wait.... with my body? same thing only kick my ass at the gym and take no prisoners.

Sorry about the bitchy attitude, I am going to talk to our VISITNG HR rep. (yep we have no HR rep in house)

Alana

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 10:14am
What upsets you at the gym:

***** Inconsiderate people who take all of the hand weights and don't leave any for other members

What upsets you at your job:

***** Idiots who don't think

What upsets you at home:

***** Ill plants that are dying. I'm having a hard time keeping them alive and looking healthy.

What aggrivates you most about staying fit:

***** Inclination to get too comfortable in my current routine

What will you do about it:

**** Invent new routines monthly

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 10:33am

What upsets you at the gym: icky sweaty machines

What upsets you at your job: idiot attorneys for the parties

What upsets you at home: insatiably hungry cat biting at me

What aggrivates you most about staying fit: impatience to reach goals

What will you do about it: invest for the long term

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 12:08pm

What upsets you at the gym: Idiots. Simply put, idiots. (Which means anyone but my trainer and myself!)

What upsets you at your job: Ignorance of those around me who ask, "so when's your book coming out?" Everyone seems to think that writing a book means automatic publication by the first house you send it to, I'm on my first with Duty's Call and fourth with A Second Chance for Babe...

What upsets you at home: icky smelling dog. I love Loki, but he has a skin infection and stinks to high heaven right now. He doesn't seem to realize and keeps leaning on me and climbing on my furniture and making everything smelly! Hopefully the new medicated shampoo I'm going to get him with later will finally do the trick, the other wasn't.

What aggrivates you most about staying fit: Incomplete information. I want to know it ALL right NOW! I'm looking at different certifications, but even then there will be so much more that I need to learn. I just wish I could absorb all the information about working out and being fit all at once and have it to pull from!

What will you do about it: I'll keep learning!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 12:35pm
I have a friend whose book is being published this month through 1stbooks. Their website is

http://www.1stbooks.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 12:44pm

What upsets you at the gym: As others have mentioned, inconsiderate people sitting on machines or not using towels!

What upsets you at your job: Impossible commute time (90 min)

What upsets you at home: Incompetent landscapers that we pay too much for but have to have because we're in an association

What aggrivates you most about staying fit: Insufficient time to work out!!

What will you do about it: I plan to win the lottery...just kidding!

Happy Wednesday?

Judie

Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 11:53am
Thanks for the site. I however feel strongly in going the traditional route. I'm old school enough to believe that writers should be paid, not pay to get published. I do know several people who have self published and had fair experiences with it, but to a person they all say they wish they had stuck it out and found a traditional publisher. I've gotten through the first hurdle (successful query) with two major fantasy publishers and am waiting for an answer from one before sending it to the second. We'll see. But there are 1000's of options I haven't tapped into yet, the primary one being getting an agent to do the footwork for me. Self publishing is a LAST resort, and even then, I'm not sure I'd do it!

Thanks for the advice though.

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press