off topic quiz: name that tune
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 04-09-2003 - 4:12pm|
1. got my first real six string, down at the five and dime, played it till my fingers bled...
2. My heart is drenched in wine, But you'll be on my mind, Forever
3. Everything changes but beauty remains, Something so tender, I can't explain, Well I may be dreaming but till I awake -- Can we make this dream last forever, And I'll cherish all the love we share
4. Once upon a time, Not so long ago, Tommy used to work on the docks -- Union's been on strike, He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough. Gina works the diner all day,
Working for her man, she brings home her pay. For love - for love
5. Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
6. Oh, we danced through the night, And we held each other tight, And before too long I fell in love with her...
i hope these aren't too easy for you guys - i went easy on you!