Snacktime

iVillage Member
Snacktime
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 4:12pm
Who likes Quaker's Crispy Minis? Guess what? I just found something the same BUT BETTER! Genisoy Soy Crisps. They're low fat; have 7g of protein per 28g serving; are suitable for gluten free & vegan diets; no artificial flavours or preservatives; and are just like Crispy Minis in taste, texture & price.

I love Costco. I went there to exchange a pair of pants that were too big & not only discovered these Soy Crisps (What? A guilt free snack that will help me increase my protein intake w/o animal products or chemicals?), but the size small pants I picked up fit beautifully except for the waist - it's too big. Could a girl ask for a better place to shop? They even sell Starbucks' Iced Cafe Mocha. I think I'm gonna pitch a tent & move in.

Soleilune
iVillage Member
In reply to: soleilune
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 4:30pm
I'll keep an eye out for them--thanks for the heads up! (nt)

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 4:45pm
yeah, that sounds good. (nt)
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-11-2003 - 12:06pm
LOL, I keep hearing this about Cotsco. I may have to make the drive out to Ewa to check it out. Of course, I've become a Long's junkie of late. I can't step foot in that store without finding a dozen things I can't live without. Last week they had hawaiian print sundresses for $8. Unfortunately, there is NO WAY I can squeeze into an XS, S or M... Of course, there is always the swap meet where I can buy them for the same price, but Longs is just so close!

Will have to try the suggested snacks. Protein is one of those things I'm still not getting enough of! I haven't had any of the Quaker Crisps though, so I'll be trying them too!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press