Positive Feedback

iVillage Member
Positive Feedback
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 2:45pm
This is on the lines of Kiervin's challenge of complimenting people. Last week, I ran into someone I hadn't seen in awhile and she complimented me on looking trim and toned. I told her how I just picked up my program more. Today, I ran into her at the gym and she told me I motivated her to work harder, too and she really picked it up and felt great. Cool!

Then, while I was lifting, a guy complimented me on my forms while lifting and that he was impressed to see how much I lifted (it's actually not that much but I think it's because most women there stick with 5-8 pound weights) and still maintained good forms. He said he sees too many people lift heavier weights but by throwing their bodies into it. It's funny because I'm in my own world when I work out and never thought anyone noticed me.

Oh, and I did do kiervin's challenge, too. There is a woman who has been working really hard on weights lately. She has some nice definition and tone now so I told her she was looking great.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 2:52pm
Good for you! Isn't nice to see how you've positively influenced someone w/o even intending to?
Soleilune
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 8:49pm
I agree. It must feel great to have made a positive impact like that! Good for you for sharing those cool vibes!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press