Fun, Frivolous Foolish Friday Five
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 04-18-2003 - 11:37am|
1) What is the most spontaneous, pricey item you've ever bought?
2) You try on a swimsuit for fun (does anyone really go that???) and it looks amazing, better than any suit you've ever worn. You're not in the market for a swimsuit and the price tag is $100. Do you buy it?
3) Have you ever taken a last minute, unplanned trip to a faraway destination?
4) You have a yogurt that is a couple of days past the use by date, do you eat it or throw it out?
5) You're visiting a foreign country and the locals rave about a restaurant. When you go there, it obviously would not pass any health codes. Do you eat there anyway?