Find a Conversation
|Wed, 05-07-2003 - 1:31am|
Okay, I confess that I had to look up those lyrics and that I got the idea for these questions when I was lurking on other boards (I'd give credit, but I can't remember where I was). How have you changed since you've started working out:
1) Has your body changed, physically?
2) Has your attitude changed/have you changed emotionally?
3) Did you ease into working out or did you jump in?
4) Have you achieved what you hoped when you started? I don't mean the goals we continue to set, but the original goal when you first started, if you had any.
5) Can you do anything now that you never thought you would be able to do?
6) Is there anything you used to do that you wouldn't do now (let's keep this to healthy living ;-), physically or emotionally)?
7) Do you see your working out changing as you get older?
Ooh, I think these might be hard questions. Well, as usual, answer what you want, add what you want, etc.