Pics from my trip posted!!!

iVillage Member
Pics from my trip posted!!!
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 9:38am
Put up some of the pics from my trip. The sunset picture in Sedona is awe inspiring for me. That place is just so beautiful. The picture was taken with my old camera from our hotel room balcony--what a view. It's one of my most favorite vacation pictures ever! Hope you enjoy :o)

Deb

Grand Canyon and Sedona 2003 pictures: http://pages.ivillage.com/debra_wa/id10.html

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 10:26am
Deb, those are gorgeous pictures! Good for you!

Do yourself a favor--if you love that sunset picture, do have it blown up and framed! We did that with one of our pictures from our Pacific Crest Trail hike and put it in our kitchen and it's fabulous to look at and know that we were actually there. And I took it with a $10 cheapo camera, so don't let that scare you.

Those pictures took me back! *sigh*

Judie

Judie Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 10:27am
I WANNA GO TO SEDONA! I hear it's the most mystical place in the U.S.

Mike has this wierd magnetic energy... he once set off his cell phone ringer, he can't wear watches because his body stops them... strange huh?

We both have strong psychic ablities and I would love to sit up on the rocks and just zone.

Do you have any brochures or websites I can check out?

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 10:44am
Those are great pictures! I love that part of the country. We might drive across the country just so I can take the kids there (if we find a house first). BTW, we have really similar bodies. You're taller, but I did a double take at some of the shots.

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 12:38pm
Wow... I just checked out your pictures and they're GORGEOUS. Now I'm dying to go to Sedona, too. I was also so inspired by your post and the way you surprised yourself in being able to do a hard hike, rock climb, etc. I look forward to the day when I can do the same. So congrats on all the hard work that got you to this point!

~ Vanessa

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 1:13pm
I LOVE SEDONA... those pics took me back to. The energy out there is truely amazing, they say it's from the iron in the red rocks and the Indians... It's amazing when you are out there!!! Can't wait to go back! :)
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 1:18pm
wow that sunset picture is AMAZING, another of your many talents! looks like a fabulous trip!
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 1:21pm
when i was in sedona i went to one of those energy zones, i forgot what they are called... i definitely felt it. it was almost like the rock was lightly vibrating at a very high rate. sedona is amazing.