What do you think about MAT?

iVillage Member
What do you think about MAT?
Sat, 05-10-2003 - 1:47pm
I forgot about this until I cleaned out my purse. On the flight back from DC, I sat next to someone who happened to be a trainer for Muscle Activation Techniques. He gives conferences on it. It looks interesting in theory. Do you think it's legitimate or one of the fly by night operations?

www.muscleactivation.com

Has anyone heard anything about it? He was such a calm person. He had the worst seat on the plane, middle seat, last row and there were screaming kids everywhere. He just smiled and said, "This is where knowing how to breathe helps out."

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-10-2003 - 6:50pm
i never heard of it before, i still have no idea what it is after looking at the web site. so i'm suspicious. (i also thought it was a terrible website which never makes me feel any better about a business.) what is it?
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 10:44am
I wondered the same thing after looking at the site. What's it about??? It talks about being unique and cutting edge, helping w/ injuries and rehab but no details. Oh well.

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 2:25pm
Nowhere, that I can see, on this site is there any indication of what MAT actually is or involves. WHY?????????????? All I saw was propaganda & general info that doesn't clarify what the 'product' is.

Scary.

Soleilune
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 3:38pm
That's what I thought, too. I wasn't sure if it was a product w/out substance or a web-site without substance. I've looked it up online and only saw the same phrases repeated. I guess the lesson is stick with the tried and true!