Fri, 06-27-2003 - 3:35pm
what sport or physical activity...

1. is the most fun to watch?

2. is the worst to watch?

3. has the hottest men?

4. has the hottest women?

5. has the best fashion sense?

6. has the worst fashion sense?

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing)

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing)

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you?

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you?

11. haven't you tried but you want to?

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 7:52pm
It is most fun to watch a good NFL Football Game.

NASCAR races are the worst to watch.

Boxing (with the exception of their faces) has the most attractive men.

Beach Volleyball players are the most attractive female atheletes.

The best fashion sense??? Tennis, I guess. Venus and Serena have really changed the face of tennis.

The worst fashion sense??? (These fashion questions are hard considering most wear uniforms.) The gymnasts (gymnastics).

Again, I love playing basketball although I would love to try boxing.

I would think swimming would be the least fun. Who wants to stand around in a swim suit outside of the water waiting to start?

I respect the work that goes into boxing the most.

No respect for ???? I respect athletes immensely.

Again, I would love to try boxing.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 9:37pm

1. is the most fun to watch?

football

2. is the worst to watch?

soccer

3. has the hottest men?

sorry, I don't check out guys, I'm a guy but football players are in the best shape

4. has the hottest women?

Tennis and volleyball players, downhill skiers, something about the skintight outfits

5. has the best fashion sense?

Aerobic instructors

6. has the worst fashion sense?

soccer

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing)

golf, golf is the ultimate sport as far as difficulty goes

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing)

soccer

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you?

I don't know about respect, but most hockey players are a little mentally disturbed to be skating around at 30 mph with a wooden stick

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you?

NBA players, basketball is a lot worse as far the quality of play than it was 15 years ago.

11. haven't you tried but you want to?

Can't think of a common one I haven't tried

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-28-2003 - 12:34am
Fun!

1. is the most fun to watch? skating or football

2. is the worst to watch? baseball

3. has the hottest men? football, maybe?

4. has the hottest women? soccer

5. has the best fashion sense? skaters

6. has the worst fashion sense? golfers

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) ski or skate

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) golf!!!

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you? cross country ski

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you? pro wrestling, fox hunters

11. haven't you tried but you want to? surfing at the top right now

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-28-2003 - 1:01pm
1. is the most fun to watch? Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)--Superbrawl, Ultimate Fighting or some of the smaller venues with the emerging fighters--after that, football!

2. is the worst to watch? I'll go with Jen here, NASCAR. Just don't tell my brother that, he owns a specialty shop for NASCAR colletables and knows a bunch of the drivers. Hick...

3. has the hottest men? Oh, Mixed Martial Arts by a long shot. Tito Ortiz and our local boy Niko Vitale are too cute for words

4. has the hottest women? gosh, I don't know. Gymnastics?

5. has the best fashion sense? ice skating

6. has the worst fashion sense? some of the women's professional athlete stuff. All those ripped shirts and sleezy outfits, ick.

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) MMA, but not for the weak of heart. I'be been knocked senseless and hit hard enough I've thrown up more times than I care to remember. But, overall, it is fun:)

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) Tennis

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you? MMA, these guys can back up their talk

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you? Major league baseball. I used to LOVE baseball, but the strikes and money hungry players have turned me off completely.

11. haven't you tried but you want to? Nothing. I'm good:)

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-28-2003 - 2:10pm
I'm going to cheat and just answer partially:

My favorite sport to watch is ice hockey. Oh god. SO much fun. I'm a pacifist at heart but I really love seeing those guys get into bloody brawls. Good times. My university had a lot of Canadian students so we had a great hockey team, and those games were so fun. We chanted all kinds of nasty things at the other team.

Male hockey players are, by far, the hottest men out there.

I hate watching pretty much every other sport. Soccer is definitely the most boring to me. The only time I have ever partially enjoyed soccer is when I saw Bend it Like Beckham.

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-29-2003 - 9:23pm
it wasn't me that said nascar wasn't fun to watch, i'm actually a nascar fan! well now i'm a lapsed nascar fan, but i still stand behind it as a fun spectator sport.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 4:27am

1. is the most fun to watch? Ooh, so many! Pretty much any Olympic sport, summer or winter.

2. is the worst to watch? Golf. Bowling.

3. has the hottest men? Olympic swimming. Does anyone remember Pablo Morales from the Barcelona Olympics? Rrrrrrowr.

4. has the hottest women? Dunno. Swimming, tennis, skiing?

5. has the best fashion sense? Snowboarding.

6. has the worst fashion sense? Wrestling.

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) Snowboarding, though I've never tried it.

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) OK, I've actually heard that golf is fun but it looks SO BORING to me.

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you? Probably Iron Man.

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you? I can't think of any sport where I wouldn't respect the athletes AT ALL but maybe I'm just not thinking hard enough.

11. haven't you tried but you want to? Snowboarding!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 6:13pm
I wish I could come up with good thinking Qs like you guys do...all of mine seem so blah in comparison! I'll keep thinking of some good ones. But for the time being:

1. is the most fun to watch? Tennis. Grew up playing it, love it.

2. is the worst to watch? Bowling.

3. has the hottest men? Tennis

4. has the hottest women? Surfing

5. has the best fashion sense? Billiards! I'm a huge fan of black, and Jeanette Lee always wears such hip black clothes

6. has the worst fashion sense? Speed skating or downhill skiing. Those head-to-toe spandex outfits are out there - and why decorate them with those nasty neon colors??

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) Boxing - great stress-reliever

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) Golf. I'm an awful putter, so I get too frustrated.

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you? Any athlete who gives 100% and has fun doing it earns my respect.

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you? See above.

11. haven't you tried but you want to? Surfing, but I'm afraid of big waves, so I guess that'll never happen!

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 9:43am

1. is the most fun to watch? in person, probably baseball. on tv, x-games stuff - skateboarding, motocross, rollerblading. also pretty much anything at the olympics!

2. is the worst to watch? golf, bowling

3. has the hottest men? this is hard! swimming/diving? i like their physiques, i don't know if they have cute faces.

4. has the hottest women? surfing (my favorite new show is surf girls!)

5. has the best fashion sense? the "stoke" sports - surfing, skating, snowboarding

6. has the worst fashion sense? bowling, golf

7. is the most fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) i played field hockey in high school, i really like that. i love sailing, but i don't know if that's a sport. mostly i'm an inside gym girl.

8. is the least fun to do/play? (whether you've tried it or are just guessing) skiing (tried it), boxing (never tried it)

9. has participants/athletes that earn the most respect from you? endurance sports - triathalon, iron man, adventure racing

10. has participants/athletes that earn no respect from you? i have respect for everyone that trains to excel in a real sport (one that involves only consenting participants), but i don't have respect for nonconsensual violence as a supposed "sport" (i.e. sport hunting, fishing, dog sled)

11. haven't you tried but you want to? surfing! i really want to go to surf divas all women's surfing school in la jolla! i need to convince some friends to come with me! maybe gymgirl (did you tell us your first name, sorry i can't remember) and jean will come with me! check out http://www.surfdiva.com/

hey gymgirl, i looked at your profile to see if it had your first name and noticed you are from new haven! i grew up in orange, and new haven is my old stomping grounds. my dad still lives in derby. i miss southern connecticut, especially this time of year.