Friday Either Ors

iVillage Member
Friday Either Ors
Fri, 07-04-2003 - 11:08am
I don't know if I'll be around much because this computer is so slow, but I'll do what I can!

1)Do you prefer working out in the morning, afternoon, evening?

2)Cardio first or weight lifting?

3)Shave, wax, other?

4)Strength training or stretch?

5)Real sit down meal or quick, on the go meal?

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-04-2003 - 12:45pm
1)Do you prefer working out in the morning, afternoon, evening? I like doing my cardio in the morning and lifting in the afternoon.

2)Cardio first or weight lifting? cardio first and often throughout. I'll lift one body part then go do 10 to 20 minutes of cardio then lift my second body part and finish off with 10 minutes of light cardio to keep my heartrate up longer

3)Shave, wax, other? shave. I want to know if anyone has tried that spray on stuff? I get terrible razor stubble on my bikini line but there is NO WAY I'm waxing there.

4)Strength training or stretch? STRENGTH!!!

5)Real sit down meal or quick, on the go meal? on the go

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-04-2003 - 4:02pm
1)Do you prefer working out in the morning, afternoon, evening? AM

2)Cardio first or weight lifting? I was doing cardio first. I switched to doing 30 minutes cardio, lifting, 30 minutes cardio, lifting. I don't know if that's better but it's a change and I work harder on the second set of cardio than I did when I did an hour at once

3)Shave, wax, other? Shave

4)Strength training or stretch? Strength

5)Real sit down meal or quick, on the go meal? sit down

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-04-2003 - 8:59pm
1)Do you prefer working out in the morning, afternoon, evening?

Morning. Afternoon if I really have something else to do in the morning. Evening is yuck because I work then and the gym is hot and smelly at that time of day.

2)Cardio first or weight lifting?

Cardio. I feel more badass when I'm lifting weights and all sweaty beforehand. Although I've heard it's a good idea to lift first, since you'll have more energy to lift heavier weights.

3)Shave, wax, other?

Shave. Wax my upper lip. One of my guy friends would scream if he read this. He says he prefers to imagine that women are naturally hairless in the right places.

4)Strength training or stretch?

Both are necessary. If I don't do yoga for awhile, I feel so stiff.

5)Real sit down meal or quick, on the go meal?

Real sit down is so much more calming. But most days I eat lunch standing over the sink.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 6:16am
1)Do you prefer working out in the morning, afternoon, evening? Definitely evening, after work. I'm at my best at around 8 pm.

2)Cardio first or weight lifting? Weights first.

3)Shave, wax, other? I'm a late convert to waxing for my legs/bikini line... shave my armpits and often my lower legs.

4)Strength training or stretch? Strength!!!!

5)Real sit down meal or quick, on the go meal? Real meal. I eat less that way.