I'm curious about your gymrats...
1. Why do you workout?
To be healthy, feel good, keep extra pounds at bay and to feel strong.
2. What are your exercise goals?
Can't say that I have any at the moment except to increase my cardio. I always seem to fall short on that.
3. What first inspired you to workout?
KarlaCommunity Moderator, iVillage.com
1. I work out because I love it. And to stay healthy and to keep my weight where it needs to be.
2. My goal is continue working out on a regular basis without aggravating any of my weak points or creating new ones!
3. I first started working out when I saw a workout in some magazine a long time ago. I was about 14. I think the magazine was Ingenue and there was a model with the thinnest legs. (I think it was Cheryl Tiegs!) I wanted my legs to look like that. They never did and they never will! LOL! But I've always been working out in some way since then. Cathy