What is your favorite:
1) push up variation
4) hamstring stretch
I've been doing push ups with a tube behind my back, handles under my hands and it's quickly effective.
Perhaps I hate it, but I know it works - pushups on bench with both hands on bench, with alternating one hand on-one hand off, 10 reps cycled through about 4 times...OUCH!
1) push up variation - I like traveling plank pushups. I saw them first on Jillan's Shred DVD and they are awesome!
2) Abs - Bicycle crunches are my favorite:)
3) cardio - Running, of course!
4) hamstring stretch - Just one leg out at the time, heel on floor and toes pointed up, leaning down toward foot.
1) push up variationfeet suspended in the TRX
2) AbsPlank w/forearms on ball
3) cardioRUNNING (duh)
4) hamstring stretchsupine partnered