Welcome to the new board everyone!

iVillage Member
Welcome to the new board everyone!
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:45am
Hopefully everyone will find this board ok, and can start getting used to it! If you have any questions, let us know and we will find the answer for you! Have a great day!

Heather

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:11am
Oh boy! This is going to be a bit nutty! I already have one person on my board who said she hates this and will most likely bail! UGH! I think it will be fine, I just don't know if I like that you can't see a list of replies to a post, you have to scroll through them all to read them!! Oh well! Change is good, right? But I have had so much change lately, enough already ,ha!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:18am
I agree Lori, I like to able to see all the replies and not have to go through them all. Especially since before you could write you message on one line and not have to open up the box.

Oh well (sigh)

Monica

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:46am
So far, it seems that it will take a lot to get used to.

I like the other board format a LOT better.

*~*~*Kim

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:53am
I have positive and negative thoughts right now.

+ The post I am replying to is right there on the page to look at.

- I need to wear my glasses or increase the print when I come to iVillage. This may have some of those with poor vision just not coming back.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:56pm
Lori,I wasn't sure what emote to use for you here! Just remind everyone that it will settle down as we get used to it. And yes, change IS good! I think in the long run it will be nice, but it does take some getting used to for sure!

Heather