Meal Planning for Week #2

iVillage Member
Meal Planning for Week #2
Sun, 02-01-2009 - 10:23pm

I have decided to plan my breakfast and lunches for the whole week. (well until friday at least) I thought I would share.

Every day I will have either a chocolate slimfast shake or a vanilla shake blended with frozen berries.

Monday lunch- South Beach Diet Chicken Ceaser Wraps (230 calories) one serving of baby carrots with a 100 calorie pack of light ranch dip.

Tuesday lunch- Turkey sandwich with tomato and mustard on light whole wheat bread. 10 almonds

Wednesday- South Beach Diet Chicken Ceaser Wraps and a serving of celery w/ 60 calorie weight watchers light cream cheese

Thursday- Ham sandwich with tomato and mustard on light whole wheat bread. 10 almonds (70 calories)

Friday- Frozen cheese pizza- 350 cals. Special K protein drink (50 calories)

In addition to meal planning in advance. I am going to try and work out every day after work. I have been out of work the last 4 weeks due to a surgery I had. Tomorrow is my first day back. I packed my gym cloths to take to work with me. I am going to change into my cloths at the end of the work day so I have no excuse not to go. I am going to set an alarm on my phone to remind me. Im trying to get a routine.. so hopefully this will work!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-02-2009 - 10:05am
Awesome Jenna!!! Great idea for getting to the gym!! You can do it :) Everyone's planned their meals for the week, I'm so behind!!!