Week 3 Progress Report

iVillage Member
Week 3 Progress Report
Thu, 02-12-2009 - 4:25pm

Ok.. So exercise???? I have to 'fess up and tell the truth. This week I have been out of town for work and I have not exercised at all. At home I use the gym and when I travel for work I have such long days that when I get back to my hotel I just crash. I am a Sr. Sales Trainer for a major wireless phone company. I think I burn more calories when I am out of town though because I am on my feet all day in my classroom and on breaks Im always running around getting the next activity set up.

I have done really well with food this week though. I have had slimfast for breakfast every day. For lunch I have been making wraps (100 cals for the wrap, 99% fat free turkey and ham, NO mayo, tomatos, baby romaine lettuce) On the side I have had side salads with newmans own light italian dressing (so good) with cherrie tomato's. Dinner has just been a normal reasonable dinner. I have hardly been snacking too.. which is big for me. I haven't kept any snacks in my hotel room.. only one box of high fiber snack bars that are 120 cals. in case i get a chocolate attack! I have only had 2 and a half in 4 days so other than that I haven't done any snacking between meals.

So I don't expect to have lost any weight when I get home on Sunday but I feel like I have kept my eating under control.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-12-2009 - 8:16pm
At least you are up and moving around and not sitting behind a desk all day!! Good for you for eating healthy even when out of town! Don't be so hard on yourself, it's definitely hard to stay in routine when not at home, so you've done awesome in my book!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-14-2009 - 8:11pm
Thanks Bri. I actually ended up loosing a pound this week. I weighed myself this morning. So thats a 3 pound weight loss in 3 weeks. Slow going but I'm moving in the right direction... and for only having half a thyroid I think thats pretty good!