·:*¨¨*:·..APRIL CHALLENGE!.·:*¨¨*.:.

iVillage Member
·:*¨¨*:·..APRIL CHALLENGE!.·:*¨¨*.:.
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 6:57pm
Well March seemed to be a slow month! But we can pick it back up and keep right on moving with April! Since February's challenge did so well and was voted to be done again for March - we'll do it again in April! Now we have some new members that can join in as well :)

For April I challenge you to get amazing abs! You can do ab work in anyway you choose, whether it is old fashion sit-ups or crunches, hoola hoop, yoga, pilates, or any other exercise you choose! Of course you don't have to do ab work if you don't want to or aren't able to. Any exercises count in our challenges at Losing Weight! As long as you are moving and staying healthy!

Each week a new thread will be posted so you can log your exercise with us. You can post daily, weekly, or whenever you have the time! Feel free to start your own journals or logs as well :)

I hope to see everyone participating in this months challenge! Even if you miss a day or two or three, never give up!! It's never too late to start, and every little bit counts! Let us know how you are doing, even if it's not been the greatest day. Everyone has their off days, and it's always good to know we are not alone!

Below are some tags you are more than welcome to use in your sig line. Show off our challenge and be proud to lose the weight! Let everyone know you are getting amazing abs in April :) Just copy/paste the code underneath the one you want to use, let me know if you need help adding it to your sig line! Enjoy and I can't wait to see how everyone does this month!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-02-2009 - 1:16pm
I'm game! :)

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 12:51pm

I was doing the challenge back in Feb and it helped me get going with abs exercises but my darn acid reflux started up in mid-March so I've had to cut it out till it gets better. I think if I just do a little it should be okay so going to start on it again. I'm working on doing a half-marathon too for the first time and it's coming up in May.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 5:45pm

Well Shastar...nice to see you here, too. I am just having fun and doing it too.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 5:48pm

Are we supposed to log the dates here Brianne...wondering?

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 5:57pm
Oops! It's been a crazy busy week! You can post it here, or start a new thread! I'll go ahead and start one for this coming week, you can post back log there too :)

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 6:11pm

Oh no Brianne...I know you are busy. I will let you handle the threads, because I am a hopper and not steady enough

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 6:51pm
I like getting a specific thing to do and doing it - may not be the amount listed but at least I do what I can.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 7:00pm

Have you been doing Hug's bicycle for abs? I do the one double leg raise with the stretch band that is good for abs. Do you have the indoor biking ....that is another one for abs. I have others that I do for variety Shastar.

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 9:40pm

I keep missing them!

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-05-2009 - 11:16pm
let me go look Shastar. Will be back.
SweetRose

Pages