LW Buddies

iVillage Member
LW Buddies
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 2:51pm

If you're looking for a losing weight buddy, post here. :)

Some ideas for buddies to do:

• turn on member to member email (if you want to share your email address) and send daily/weekly motivators to each other

• make 'dates' to go 'meet up' at the gym; challenge each other or compare notes

• hold the other person accountable with gentle 'nags': did you drink your water today? did you go for the walk?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 10:06pm
I would like a losing weight buddy if anyone is interested. I have about 30 pounds that I need to lose and I know that it will take me quite a while to do so, so some encouragement and help would be wonderful.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 11:48am

Hi Tara -

I have about 25-30 pounds to lose, so if you'd like to be my buddy, I'm game!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 7:42pm
Sounds good to me! I've kicked my butt into gear these past few days and I've been walking for 1 hour a day averageing at least 3 miles, sometimes a little more. So I'm going to need you to keep me on track!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 3:02pm

Awesome! Did you go for your walk today? I love walking! Do you go by yourself?

I need my butt kicked with water. Please remind me and nag me and berate me into drinking water, lol. I am very bad with it. :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-09-2010 - 8:42am
No, I did not get to walk =( It was very cold and raining and I have to take my 5 month old so it was not an option for me. How have you been doing on your water??I can't drink plain water to much I have to use crystal lite.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 3:51pm
I started a thread just for us, then realized I couldn't 'reply' to you to let you know, lol. So I'm replying here to let you know about the other thread. ;)