Good Morning and Welcome to our new boar

iVillage Member
Good Morning and Welcome to our new boar
Mon, 03-24-2003 - 2:56pm
I hope everybody like's the new board's, They look funny but once we get use to them I think everything will be fine! So Just use them like we always did, and Have fun!

Big Hug's Karen
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:37am
Good Morning Karen and Everyone..Boy, these sure look different. Just will

be a matter of getting used to them.
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 7:13am
Good morning Karen! How are you? I feel the same as you, once we get used to these boards, I think they'll go smoothly. Change intimidates all of us from time to time, but I think these boards look well organized. Have a great day!

"OMG, I got engaged, the world will never be the same!...."

&nbs

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:55am
Wow, what happened to the boards? I don't like it this way. It is a lot harder to understand. It sure will take some getting used to. It was easier to follow conversations on the old board.

Anyway, I wanted so say good morning to everyone. It looks like a gorgeous day again today. I have been taking walks everday since it has been so nice out and it feels good to get outside and move again! Have a great day. Nina

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:59pm
Hey.. I kinda like this new board setup..

I have always thought it would be nice to have the post available to read as we reply.. Its hard to reply and try to remember everything the other person said or just "exactly" how they said it.. So I like that feature..

I also like the split up of discussion topics.. I think it is a nice feature if we use them accordingly..

The rest will just take some getting used too..

Linda