August 2012 DYK

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
August 2012 DYK
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 11:42am

LOL at being surrounded by wieners, Bryanna!

Michelle, I hope your eye is feeling better by now.  Do you need to have your eyes re-examined to make sure everything has healed well?

Justina - Yay for some time for you and DH without the kiddos!  I'm jealous.  We are getting one night without them sometime this month (to celebrate our anniversary).  We have a friend whose kids just love my little ones and always want to have them over, so she is going to watch them for us (free of charge!).  DH was trying to schedule the night with her, he originally picked a night when that wouldn't work for me (AF visit).

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 9:46pm
Reposting here since I quick replied in the July thread out of habit.

Michelle- I manage to scratch my cornea once a year somehow and a Pffft to the Motrin recommendation. lol

Justina- Yes Im very much a girly girl but the testosterone in my house is overwhelming. lol Boys are gross! Did you see my post a couple weeks ago on FB? Tatum sat next to me and I smelled poop. I asked him what smelled like poop and he said "Its me!" I asked why he smelled like poop and he shoved his fingers in my face "Cause I touched my butt!" *gag* *smh* Ga-ross

And happy August! Tatum is 3 tomorrow! That being said...Where the he!! did 3 years go?!
Community Leader
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 12:40am
Awww....happy birthday to Tatum!!! Yes, I am appalled most days at the grossness of boys. Ugh. LOL

Michelle

Mom to Addison (7) & Gabriel (4)

Community Leader
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 12:41am
Whaaaaa??? It sounds like YOU came home to a hot mess, Justina. Ugh. Sorry!!!!

Michelle

Community Leader
In reply to:
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 12:42am
Hi Donna- I don't *think* I have to go back to the eye doc but who knows. They told me I wouldn't have to but IDK how long this blurry vision issue will last!!!

Hooray for the free babysitter!!

Michelle

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 10:31am
Bryanna- ewwww to tatums butt stink!!! And happy birthday to tatum!!! Izzies party is tomorrow and I just can't believe she will be three Sunday!!

Justina- hope the vans not in too bad of shape. And I hope the kids perk up quick and leave the running poo at grandmas house!!! Lol

Michelle- hope your eye heals fast. I am sure some amount of blurry vision is okay for awhile but too long might concern me too.

Donna- hope you can get your free sitter to watch the kiddos on an AF free day lol!!

AF is here and Just in time for izzies busy birthday weekend! I hope that my cramps aren't too bad... Though this morning was already kinda wretched!! Blah! So much to do oday to prepare for izzies party tomorrow. It's going to be super fun though I can't wait!! :smileyhappy: