February 2013

iVillage Member
February 2013
Sat, 02-02-2013 - 9:07am

Hi ladies, 

Well, is your area getting an early or late spring? We are supposed to be getting an early one according to Puxatawny Phil, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Community Leader
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 4:55pm
Question for Shawna...our resident Biggest Loser expert. Does JM ever talk about how long it takes to see results doing her high intensity workouts? I did 30 DS for all of January (I maybe skipped 7 days all month) and even though I felt stronger and my stomach got flatter...I hardly lost any weight or inches. I feel like I'm bulking up. I walked after I was done with the videos, for about 2-3 miles a day. Yesterday I switched over to her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video, in the hopes that I get faster results. This is so frustrating! I'm being pretty good with my calories too...tracking everything on Lose It.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

Community Leader
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 4:52pm
Hi Donna! I am on Safari too and don't have many logout issues. If it shows that i'm logged out, I just refresh and that seems to take care of it. If I am truly logged out...I've noticed that I have to watch the top bar as it automatically cycles through reloading the page 3-4 times...but then when it finally stops reloading, I'm logged in! PITA. I hope they get the boards fixed soon.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)