Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Community Leader
Weapons of Mass Destruction!
Wed, 10-27-2010 - 3:53pm

Aaaaarrrgggghhh! I know I just posted about this not too long ago, but boy oh boy are these babies ever trouble! A few nights ago Gabe pulled a bottle of red wine off the wine rack and it shattered on the tile floor. The next day, he *almost* succeeded in pulling over a cup of tea (thank goodness it was cooled) because I set it well out of his reach but the piece of paper it was sitting on was not. Pulling stuff out of cupboards, "sippy painting" on his tray to make a pool of water or milk, throwing stuff in the trash, pushing buttons on the printer and pulling out the paper tray, etc. And to top things off the light switches in our condo are set lower, for ppl with disabilities? No idea, but he was turning off and on lights before he was even walking but now he is out of control with it.

Time to take baby-proofing to the next level!

LOL

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-27-2010 - 4:46pm

oh boy do you have your hands full! Kira gets into pretty much everything, but not quite like that. She does think its necessary to "season" all of her food by first throwing it on the ground, AT LEAST once, before eating it. (I wash the floors at least once a week.) She tried it at a restaurant the other night and I was like "nope, sorry, doesn't work that way here!"

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-27-2010 - 4:58pm

My dad used to say that this is the stage where you wish you could mount everything to the ceiling because that's the only way it will be far enough out of their reach.

Good luck.