What words is BF saying?

iVillage Member
What words is BF saying?
Wed, 02-16-2011 - 1:14pm

Kira's current favorite new word is "WOW!" (and yes, it is normally yelled). She has several words that she will say a few times and then not hear again, or rarely. And she regularly signs "More" and "please" (to the point that its rather annoying at times, and somtimes she does it and we have absolutely NO clue what it is she's asking for).

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 6:16pm
Ophylia never stops talking. That girl is my chatter box!

She says, Mommy, Deda, K K (Korrigan), Batman, Kitty, Meow, doggie, book, Mommy's Book, cracker, juice, yes, no, please, thank you, bless you, excuse me, bye, hi, go go go, bed, luv you, mushie (kiss), belly, nose, mouth, eyes, hair, b button (belly button), socks, shoes, coat, pants, shirt, foot, eat, more, up, get down, sit, butt, big butt, your a big butt (LOL) and a whole bunch more i can't think of right now.

Basically if she says it once she'll use it forever. It's really fun because Korrigan has a speech delay so i've never had a kid that talks a lot. But man does she go on and on and on all day. lol

My personal favorite is "your a big butt" of course. ;)

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 4:13pm
Jesse calls our dog "daw" which is his way of saying dog. We went to Target the other day and he kept pointing out all the pictures of dogs in the store.

He also started saying "mine" late last week, but it comes out "mime". And he now says "my mommy" instead of mama.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 1:07pm
maybe "woof woof"? That's what Kira usually calls dogs
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-22-2011 - 11:22am
just as her ped wanted to evaluate her, kaylins been talking up a storm! her new fav is ''mine!'' everything is ''mine'' shes got the girliest voice, so i think its cute lol. our dogs name is torey, and she calls her woowoo..how she gets woowoo out of torey is beyond me, but its adorable!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-19-2011 - 11:38am
Connor says, mama, dada, kitty, ball, baba (bottle), hiiiii (hi, just very long), no, uh-oh, please, nana (banana), dink you (thank you), hot, ouch, and probably some I cant think of.

Community Leader
Fri, 02-18-2011 - 1:25pm

Gabe says, "mama," "dada," "meow," "more," and he shakes his head "no." I think he says "all done," but it's kind of hard to decipher. LOL Oh, and he said "ball" last weekend.

I think he probably can say other words but I just haven't figured them all out yet.

He understands a lot! Outside, shoes, jacket, belly button, hungry, night-night, bath...I'm sure there is a lot mroe.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (7) & Gabriel (4)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-17-2011 - 8:31pm
Izzie says more when she isn't at home with me. But apparently she says many of her daycare friends names and here babysittera name. She says uhoh and bye and hello. And I luv you is her newest. She also signs no more or all gone and drink and paci.