another year down already?!

iVillage Member
another year down already?!
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 10:00am

i swear i just made the post a couple weeks ago about it almost being 2010 and how much our lives have changed in the past decade:)

here we are a few days from 2011 ! i can't believe how big our little JJ's got!!

what have been your highlights and favorite memories from this year?

what exciting things do you anticipate for 2011?

any new years resolutions?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 10:10am

Lets see. Not much happened in the way of 2010. We did work on the boy new bedroom and our family was blessed with a new family member. I love having a new little niece and she is growing fast. James health seems to be improving with only a few seizures this year and Cole is growing so much every day. For 2011 we are looking forward to spending all our money to replace the electronics that broke and buying a new van to

Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 1:42pm

what have been your highlights and favorite memories from this year? Well it wasn't moving to Mississippi!!! Watching Carolynn grow and change. Finding out I was PG again the day before my birthday!

what exciting things do you anticipate for 2011? I get to meet Flounder!!!! I can't wait.

any new years resolutions? We are going on an all cash diet. Its gonna be interesting ;-)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 3:04pm
what have been your highlights and favorite memories from this year? Charlie started in daycare in January just before I went back to work and he has just thrived there. We got engaged in February and had our first family holiday together in July.

what exciting things do you anticipate for 2011? My 30th in May, our wedding in July, DF's sister's wedding in September and then hopefully getting pregnant again.

any new years resolutions? Exercise for an hour each day, tidy for an hour each day, be generally more organised and SAVE money to pay for the wedding.
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-29-2010 - 4:17pm

I cannot believe another year has passed, either!

Megan - Mommy to Landon, born 05/18/2009!!! :)

baby