Anyone else have a sick Joey right now?

iVillage Member
Anyone else have a sick Joey right now?
Sun, 10-24-2010 - 10:16am

Hi Ladies,

The board has been super dead lately so I thought I'd just do a chit chat post.

My Angelina has her first real bout of sickness:( She started looking a bit off last Wednesday with crankiness and shadowed under eyes. Thursday day she started the day with a fever and today Sunday she is none the better. If the fever hasn't broken by tomorrow morning I guess I'll have to take her to visit the doctor.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Francesca is sure to get it too:(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-24-2010 - 6:02pm

Yes!

Ainsley just started on meds for bronchitus.

happy kids bw-sig

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 8:28am
Awww....poor girls :( it isn't fun at all when the little ones are sick. I hope all your JJs are feeling better soon! We have wonder avoided anything really bad, but it is shaping up to be a damp and cold week so we might be headed in that direction too.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 8:50am

Oh no, thats not good.

Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 10:01am

oh no!!!! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!! and that Francesca doesn't pick it up!!

ugh- it has been so slow here. I was kind of hoping the changes would just take a few days to get used to and things would pick up again.

I've been busy with missy Piper and trying to get a few things done around here, but it hurts to stand and walk too much, so that is slow going. silly little one is way low in my hips- ouch!! hopefully it won't be too much longer now! as long as she gives me enough notice that my mom can get here:) hehe

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-25-2010 - 11:30am

Thanks Kate and everyone for the well wishes. I did take Angelina to the doctor this morning - still has a 102 fever for day 5:(

Francesca does indeed have a fever too. The doctor did a blood count on Angelina which came back normal so it's viral. Just have to wait it out I guess.

I hope Ainsley beats the bronchitis soon too.

Photobucket