April Roll Call!!

iVillage Member
April Roll Call!!
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 8:11am

Hey ladies, we haven't done one of these for awhile:)

Your name:

JJ name and age:

what new milestones has JJ hit lately?

any fun passover/easter plans?

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April?

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersbabies

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 8:16am

Your name: Amy

JJ name and age:Piper 9 1/2 months

what new milestones has JJ hit lately? clapping and waving bye bye:) she (much to dh's happiness) has started saying a-da!! to him. it's been just mama for a couple months

any fun passover/easter plans?nope. we were going to drive to mom's but it's too much driving for maybe a day and a half.

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? nothing specific. i know we are headed out to the parks and dog parks this weekend.

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickersbabies

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 8:23am

Your name: Lisa

JJ name and age: Gavin 10 months

what new milestones has JJ hit lately? clapping and waving bye bye, pushing his walking toy

easter plans? We always go to my grandparents for Easter dinner, and I love it that the kids can play with their great grandparents

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? We live in Canada, so my yard still has a few snowbanks :( but the older boys have brought their bikes out and can go up and down the lane, and Gavin goes in his wagon....wishing JJ would learn to walk because it is too muddy/slushy/dirty for him to crawl.

Photobucket; Photobucket Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 8:35am

Your name: Jen

JJ name and age: Reece, 9 1/2 months

what new milestones has JJ hit lately? scoots backwards, rocks back and forth on all fours

any fun passover/easter plans? In-laws, parents, aunt and uncle, cousins, are coming here for dinner! (This also doesn't really apply, but I'm going to see Live with Regis and Kelly in NYC on Monday!!!)

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? Going on lots of walks and going to playgrounds with baby swings!

Photobucket
Thanks to pamelat0318 for my beautiful signature!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks to Tany
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 11:00am
Your name:Kate
JJ name and age:Charlie 9 months and 1 week
what new milestones has JJ hit lately?:He stood on his own for the first time today.
any fun passover/easter plans? Ive spent the first week of my holidays nursing my sick little boy..tummy bug. We're having an early Easter dinner on Easter Saturday with my parents and brothers as one for my brothers is just home from Spain for a few days and is heading back on Easter Sunday. My cousin's son is 1 on Tuesday and myself, Andy and Charlie will head over to her house on Easter Sunday for his party. And then I'm going to enjoy my 2nd week of holidays :)
it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? Lots of April showers here I'm afraid. But in between the showers, just walks with Charlie and getting stuck in to the summer term at school.

Lilypie

Photobucket
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 11:22am

Your name:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 12:51pm

Your name: Erin
JJ name and age: Dylan, 10 months
what new milestones has JJ hit lately? He spent the last couple months working on his gross motor skills and learned to cruise, crawl (kinda) and walk. The last couple of weeks, he's switched his focus to fine motor skills. He learned to stack his rings on a pole, and he's eating finger foods now. He says mama when he's hungry (to either of us).

any fun passover/easter plans? We're going to a "bunnies and bonnets" parade this Saturday, and then we might try an egg hunt.

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? We plan to take Dylan to a little zoo/amusement park in our town.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 2:17pm

Your name: Monika

JJ name and age: Nathen 9.5 months

what new milestones has JJ hit lately? He started walking this week!

any fun passover/easter plans? lots of family dinners, Friday with DHs family (baked salmon!) and then Im making a big ham dinner here on Sunday!

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? I am loving the warmness! Nathen love "ouside" anytime I say lets go outside his little eyes light up! so we'll be going for lots of walks to the park!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 3:45pm

your name: Amy

JJ name and age:Cole - 10 mths

what new milestones has JJ hit lately? there are so many. He just started waving and clapping. He also says "uh-oh" now oh and shakes his head No. lol. He is growing so fast.

any fun passover/easter plans? I wouldn't call them fun. hehe. We are going to my dads on Saturday and the inlaws on Sunday. I am hoping the Easter Bunny comes Sunday morning.

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? Just the usual park, and play group kind of thing. I am sure we will have plenty of visits to the Zoo and I am thinking a trip to Cinci to see the family there.

Photobucketcenter>HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!www.youravon.com/acook7612PhotobucketPhotobucketpbwl40PhotobucketsurvivedPhotobucket
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 8:30pm

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-01-2010 - 10:01pm

Your name: Sarah

JJ name and age: Stella, 9.5 months

what new milestones has JJ hit lately? Walking

any fun passover/easter plans? Easter Egg Hunt Playdate tomorrow and spending Easter with my in-laws

it's getting warm out- any fun in the sun plans for April? Lots of park playdates and time in the backyard! I can't believe it was in the upper 70's today!! This is insane:).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
OUR BLOG: www.mileshudson.blogspot.com

Pages