checking in:)!

iVillage Member
checking in:)!
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 4:11pm

still waiting!! and waiting! :)

Mom came in Monday so I have been busy hanging with her and getting a few last things squared away for the baby. so I haven't been around too much :( it is so fabulous having an extra set of hands to help out with Piper. they have been having the time of their lives together. we've been to the park a few times and some shopping, but she brought 2 bags of presents for her that she has been slowly pulling out as needed and they are playing and playing and playing.

Mega bloks jumbo ones are a HUGE hit. she has played with those at least twice a day for an hour or better each time for the last 4 days. just a thought for christmas for joeys:))

so the last few days I have been walking and walking and walking and eating spicy dinner and today i got some fresh pineapple. If i didn't think it would hurt, I'd try to seduce John with my big old swollen belly and see if that would work :) lol

I really thought last night was the start of things for a bit, but after I laid down NOTHING. sigh... oh well. soon enough, right? my old roomie is hoping for tomorrow. Piper was born on her daughter's first birthday, and tomorrow is her son's first birthday. so she wants me to keep the tradition going.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 6:31pm

I have been wondering about you! Glad everything is going good, and Miss Pipper is having the time of her life with her Grandma.

Good luck getting that baby to come out. I think I'm going to start working on some methods now, I don't wanna be induced, and I don't wanna wait forever either. (Note to all, I'm not really gonna start trying yet.)

She will arrive when she is ready, and the most inconvinent time for you Momma! I can't wait to see pictures though.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 7:39pm

Those jumbo mega blocks are a huge hit with Olivia too! Even Emmalee will still play with them when Livy wants to!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-13-2010 - 9:51pm
I have been wondering! Thanks for checking in, amy! Good luck and keep us posted :)
Photobucket