December Chit Chat

iVillage Member
December Chit Chat
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 12:31pm

I thought I would try a post to just hang out and talk.

Photobucketcenter><

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-02-2010 - 8:05pm
Today was rough. I think this is the first time Cole has really been sick so he wanted to be held all day. I did at least get all my calls made.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 8:45am

poor guy ;( hope he's feeling better! seems to be alot starting to make the rounds.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 8:56am
Cole is doing that too. He has to bend over his chair or something and then cries. The ped said to increase his juice and give more fruit. Poor Ailey with the tummy troubles too.

Cole was fever free last night so maybe that is a good sign but James woke with a cough. Lol. I am about to lock us up for the winter.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 9:10am

Sorry everyones kiddos are sick!!!! NO FUN!!!

We made it home. I got to see snow, and drive threw it. I wish it would of snowed several days sooner. Carolynn was so cute in her boots, jammies, hat, gloves and coat walking into the rest stop. I wish we would of got a picture. Back to 60 degree weather. I'm not a fan, expecially at holidays.

Well I need to go get ready to head to town to buy food. Or else we may all starve, and worse not have any cookies or candy for santa.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 9:19am
Oh Santa doesn't like it if you don't have cookies for him. The question is will the cookies make it til he gets there?
Glad you made it back safe and sound and that you got to see snow. Maybe you will get to go home again for the winter is up. Any word on the Alaska transfer? If you move there I am soooo coming for a visit. I told Russ the only cruise I would do would be one in Alaska.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 1:04pm
Yay Ness!! Glad u guys are home safe and sound:) making cookies now sounds like my plan to buy Halloween candy on the first pf Oct. Didn't make it :) I think u will have to make lots and lots:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 2:31pm
Sorry to hear the boys aren't feeling too hot Amy. Hopefully they'll be on the mend soon. Thats a pity that you didn't get to see any proper snow Vanessa. Its no fun being stuck in weather that you don't like.
How is life adjusting to two kids Amy? I hope the girls tummy and pooping issues are soon resolved.
Charlie is having the same issues with pooping. He cries and screams with the pain and I really feel for him. He's not great for eating fruit so I know its probably a lack of that in his diet. We have a lactose solution that we can give him.
Im getting excited for Christmas and our weather is lovely and Christmassy even though we rarely have a white Christmas. I still have a few bits left to get and need to get stamps and stuff for cards. The weather hasnt made getting around easy and we've pretty much just sat in for the last few days.
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 2:44pm
We are suppose to get our first good snow (3 in) this weekend. I am excited for it but that means a weekend without DH. He goes out and plows the snow. He has already been gone most of the week working Overtime but he is making it up by taking me out to dinner. YAY!!

I am so excited for Christmas too. James is all about presents here lately. Today he folded up a piece of paper and gave it to me. I can tell when he is proud of himself because he voice goes up 3 notches and it gets squeaky. So very cute.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 2:44pm
dale hasn't called branch yet. I would yell at him for this, but when I was shopping today, he cleaned the entire living room, even though Carolynn cried the entire time!!!

You are more than welcome to come and visit where ever we are. We were originally planning on taking three days to get back, and we would of stopped in Columbus, but when you make it there by 10, it makes it hard to stop.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-03-2010 - 2:46pm
I have over 7lbs of chocolate to make candys and enough stuff to make lots of cookies! And if I don't, I know where the store is. LOL
Photobucket

Pages