To Do's and Ta Da's 12/26

iVillage Member
To Do's and Ta Da's 12/26
Mon, 12-27-2010 - 2:23pm

The new year is right around the corner. What do you all have to do this week?

Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-27-2010 - 9:59pm

I need to start this post with right now I want CHICKEN WINGS!!! UGH. Being preggo is so hard. I NEVER crave chicken wings. Strange, so if I leave mid sentance, you know what happened :smileywink:

Today, we started cleaning the back bedroom. We got it cleaned, and ready for Carolynn to move in!!! She is gonna do that tomorrow once Daddy gets home from work. I will get the pictures moved he has to do the crib. We also picked up Flounders Crib today!!! YIPPE. All linens in the house got washed, this was about 5 loads today. Actually the last two loads are in the dryer/washer now :smileyvery-happy: Our bed is even made already!!!(which never happens before bed.)

I need to finish Zankous pillow. I bought new thread and new boppins so hopefully that will help ;-) If not I QUIT! and will leave my sewing to Heather.

I need to clean our ROOM. It looks like a tornado traveled threw it! I'm working on it a little a day.

Laundry needs to get completed.

I want to get the hallway closet cleaned out and orginized. Plus I need to finish the closet for Carolynns new room. I also need to move all of her stuff over, which will be work in progress for the week.

Christmas will come down this weekend, which is a full day task.

I need to remember to relax I'm having more and more BHs. I have appointments every week from here on out till Flounder arrives.

Oh plus, I need to find a place for all of these TOYS! My house has been overrun!!! Damn Little People.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-28-2010 - 5:28am
Ugh, what dont I need to do this week! I'm behind on laundry as our water was off for 3 days so I'm catching up on that. We're also sorting through the big piles of clean but not put away laundry too. I must be more organised, I MUST!!

Today I need to clean the bathrooms and our bedroom. The dog needs a bath, badly! Andy is on dinner duty today so i dont need to worry about that.

Tomorrow, Ive to go collect Charlie's photographs. We had a sitting before Christmas so Im looking forward to seeing them. I also got a gift voucher from my mother for a clothes shop in town so I'm going to go take advantage of the sales.

Thursday, some general chores in the house to try and keep on top of it and maybe some painting with Charlie.

Friday, general keep up and laundry. Think we're going to have a takeout from our favourite Indian restaurant. Andy's working all over New Years, plus a babysitter would be hard to come by so its staying in for us.

Saturday is a NEW YEAR. I want to exercise for one hour every morning and do an hours housework every day and generally be more organised. I'm not asking too much, right? Oh I'm also not drinking any alcohol for January.
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-28-2010 - 10:01am

ODS is on school break this week, which complicates things.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/gwennyc/b6yfcl.png<A href="http://s218.photobucket