To Do's and Ta Da's 1/9

iVillage Member
To Do's and Ta Da's 1/9
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 11:14am

What do you have going on this week?

Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 3:50pm
I'm back to work tomorrow after my lovely 2 weeks off and I am going to be a planning and working machine. I want to go swimming and to the gym all week for 50mins in the morning. I want to lay out what I will wear the next day, the night before and I will bring fruit to school as well as my lunch so I dont attack the biscuit tins in the staff room.
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 8:36am
Sounds like a great plan! Good luck!
Besides morning and night chores as well as 45 minutes exercise each day I have hockey practice for DS tonight, preschool for middle DS wednesday hockey game and nephews birthday on Saturday and a hockey game Sunday. Somewhere in there I have to go grocery shopping (probably today), dust, scrub, and do regular and bedding laundry.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 8:52am
I have my usual things of cooking and cleaning but this week I am going to work on getting everything together for taxes and clean out my left over Avon. I also want to try to finish Coles scrapbook so I can box up my scrapbooking for a while. As much as I love it there just isn't time for it and it takes up a lot of room.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 9:57am

wow- you all sound so busy! (i feel like a slacker hehe)

My main goal this week is to keep up with the kitchen and as much laundry as needed. oh! and to get out of my jammies at least by the time he is coming home from work. I think I can manage that and a shower now ;)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 10:02am
Oh getting out of the jammies is a big step. But once you get there and taking showers you can do anything. I still stay in my jammies all day. I just change to clean ones. lol. I am all about the comfort.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-14-2011 - 8:56am
In the beginning with a newer baby, just having a shower and brushing your hair is a big accomplishment! For TA -DA'S I got my floor vacuumed and scrubbed,bathroom disinfected, laundry done (for the moment :P ) and managed to pull supper out of the air twice this week without having to resort to pizza pops, so I would say my week went pretty well!
Photobucket