finish of July last to post!

iVillage Member
finish of July last to post!
Fri, 07-24-2009 - 8:24pm

Yippie we are finally a play group!!!! Now if me and Thumper could ply more than "patty cake"

We are watching space chimps. I love kids movies!!!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-24-2009 - 9:46pm
I love kids movies too. James and I have so much fun watching Veggie Tales. I also have a whole collection going of Pixar movies.
cljjsiggy

Thank you Jenn for this great siggy

pbwl15PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie

Lilypie
Photobucketcenter>
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-25-2009 - 1:07pm
happy saturday girls!! and yaay for the playgroup!! speaking of kids movies, i keep seeing the trailer for coraline, and i am dying to see it!! bella tried to rent it last night, but all the copies were checked out at blockbuster. sigh... guess i will have to wait a little longer!!

Powered by CGISpy.com

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-25-2009 - 1:16pm

I want to see that one too! I will either wait to go back to my parents and get it from my aunts video store, or do the on demand, Im horrible about returning videos!!!

We are packing for our trip to NY, and getting ready to go see harry potter!!! I hope Thumper does ok at the theater! Ill let you all know how she does.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-25-2009 - 7:25pm
She did ok!!! I think I had a harder time than she did. BFing in movie theater seats sux!!!!We sat in the back, and was right beside the isle. So we are good to go. I wish I could get her to eat from a bottle for places like that. Maybe its cause it was formula, and not EBM. Makes me wonder....
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 1:40pm
last to post could really help with the july challenge of 1000 posts!
 Lexi D Photobucket &
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 1:46pm

i agree lex!! post post post girls!!

a quiet day here, we had fun with our friends last night... and we get to meet another friend's new dog today. i think we are maybe getting to the root of kate's eating issues, praise God!! i am sick of smelling like baby vomit!!