Gift Ideas?????

iVillage Member
Gift Ideas?????
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 8:44am

Over Thanksgiving Weekend dh's aunt gave me $50 to spend on the boys. I wanted to just put it in the acct and save it for them but Russ wants us (me) to buy toys so his Aunt can see the boys play with them and what not. He suggested we give her some of the gifts we bought and then put our money in their accts except they are only getting 3 gifts each from us. So if I give her the

Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 9:06am
For my three year old, Santa is giving him "stinky" the garbage truck. It is a three year old version of transformers (some of the transformers are pretty hard to transform, but this isn't as complicated for little guys) and it talks and moves, etc. He picked it out of the Wish Book and they are pretty popular this year. JJ is getting a Pirate ship from Mega Blocks. It has nice big pieces to hold and place on the ship, and also buttons and levers to push that make sounds. It has a storage area to store the people and mega blocks too The best part for JJ is that it is on little wheels and has a string...he LOVES to pull things around the house.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-29-2010 - 9:31am
Mega blocks are on the list. I will have to check out the transformer toy. James loves the one my nephew has.
Thanks.
Photobucketcenter><