Hi tchrjenn!

iVillage Member
Hi tchrjenn!
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 12:37pm

There is no "member to member" folder anymore so I wasn't sure where to post this, but tchrjenn, I've been wondering how your summer is going? I know you followed every single JJ birth story and were there to congratulate each and every one of us and it really meant alot. I think of you often and little Stephen, too. I hope you and the boys have been soaking up lots of sunshine and having a fun summer. Let us know if you've made it over from the EC board!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Spring Butt
iVillage Member
In reply to: boatermik
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 4:27pm

Wow...I am touched that you remembered.

JennM

Mom to Connor (4-28-04), Liam (12/21/07), and Stephen Matthew, born silently (4/20/09)

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 5:00pm

Yay! So great to hear from you. I agree that the beach seems to hold magical powers....I am pretty sure Lucas was created after a day on the shores of Lake Michigan in Door County, WI! :-) Amelia is starting Kindergarten this year, too and I am excited to see how she likes it! She is very social so I'm know having lots of friends to meet up with everyday will thrill her....not sure about her dedication to anything that constitutes "work", however! LOL!

Anyway, have fun in SC and be sure to let us know when you get that BFP (is that what we called it? Big Fat Positive? Boy my memory is SHOT!) so we can follow YOUR next journey! Hugs and thanks for checking in.

Michelle

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Spring Butt
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-28-2009 - 10:52am
Jenn! It's good to hear you are doing well :-)
babies