inadvertently weaning... ugh!!

iVillage Member
inadvertently weaning... ugh!!
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 3:16pm
this is so silly... but i totally keep getting busy in my day and forgetting to pump!! i don't know how i can do it when i carry the heavy boobies around with me all day if i forget... and right now they hurt but i am waiting for bella's friend to come pick her up... sigh. i guess i really do hate pumping and nursing as much as i thought i did... if it only means this much to me. it's kinda sad really... but it's the last thing on my mind.

Powered by CGISpy.com

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 3:51pm
Don't feel bad. Pumping really does suck! Way too much work and very unnatural.I lasted 2 weeks, but any amount of time is better than not trying at all!
Photobucket

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 6:08pm
same here- I pumped for 2 weeks and then moved to formula. If you forget to pump, don't beat yourself up. It's hard to manage it all and pumping is one more thing to get done in a day :) Good luck!

Photobucket

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 6:25pm
Sparrow so don't sweat it. Your jj will be great anyway you choose to feed her.
Photobucket

Lilypie
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 8:33pm

i made it 3 weeks before i just gave in and stopped beating myself up and crying half the time. she's soooooo much happier (happier mom and a fuller belly)

i'm sure she'll love the extra time with mommy a whole lot more:)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

CafeMom Tickers
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 8:52pm
Don't feel bad Sparrow, how ever you choose to feed her is fine! Breastfeeding isn't for everyone & there is nothing wrong with that!
So content!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 9:19pm

I have not been on in several weeks!!! I have to say that it was good to see your post and know that I'm not alone! I am exclusively pumping because of breastfeeding trouble. I just can't produce enough milk for her. With another toddler it's SO difficult to pump for 30-40 minutes 5-6 times a day. I hate the idea of giving up but I have really given it my all! Good luck to you. ;)

Ab

http://babynamey.com/b/mjwge7ccmfrhsibdgj6hymjtgaydgmjzpr6a.png