JJ Showcase 1/30 - Vanessa - Carolynn

iVillage Member
JJ Showcase 1/30 - Vanessa - Carolynn
Sun, 01-30-2011 - 5:59pm

Mom

1. Do you work outside the home? If so what do you do?

2. Is JJ your only child? If not names and ages?

3. Do you

Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-30-2011 - 11:30pm

Mom

1. Do you work outside the home? If so what do you do? Nope, I'm lucky enough to be a SAHM. Though at times I do miss working.

2. Is JJ your only child? If not names and ages? I have three angels in heaven, and a baby in my tummy! I will be induced with Flounder on the 9th of Feburary, so not much longer to go!

3. Do you

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-31-2011 - 8:25am
Carolynn- Cole likes Dino train too. He also likes Blues Clues. Do you like that one? Do you and mommy go shopping at the stores together? Do you have a favorite store?
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-31-2011 - 10:20am
I've never watched blues clues! Mommy hasn't tried it yet.

We go grocery shopping together. I like to go to Wal*Mart, cause mommy lets me push the cart! No favorite stores, but I like to go to Sams Club and get free snacks!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-31-2011 - 12:36pm
Oh Cole loves the free snacks at the store too. You should tell your mommy to try blues clues but only with Steve. He's the best.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-01-2011 - 8:34am
Wow, only one more week to wait for Flounder - good luck :) I am sure you have mentioned before but i can't remember - where are you moving and when?

Carolynn - Gavin has decided to step up the terrible twos as well, his favorite thing to do is point at me and say "no!!!!" when he is angry - mommy tries not to smile at his antics ;)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-01-2011 - 9:31am

Vanessa - I love, love, love pizza too! What is/are your favorite topping(s)??? Have you ever tried a Chicago-style deep dish pizza? They are to DIE for!!!!

babies
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-01-2011 - 1:14pm
Sadly we have no clue where or when. We can't leave here till October, and would report in November. We are hoping for Alaska, but if that doesn't come threw Colorado or Upstate New York.

Gavin, I Just like to scream till I get my way, which doesn't always happen.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-01-2011 - 1:16pm
I'm a pepperoni girl. Sometimes I like pineapple and pepperoni (the only way DH likes it.) I haven't tried a Chicago-style pizza, I should look into that.

No nicknames for baby yet! I don't even say baby. But I know one in is my mommys belly button!!! Don't worry you will get to be a big brother one day!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-01-2011 - 7:48pm

Kudos Vanessa on still nursing (me too btw). Do you intend to tandem nurse? Do you intend to do baby led weaning?

Alaska! OMG I would absolutely die in eternal winter lol. We are gettng too much dirty snow in the city but I know it's much more beautiufl in the country - like in Alaska.

Good luck on a smooth and easy labor:)

Carolynn - we are such daddy's girls too. We love yelling papa! when he walks in the door (in unison). That's cool you get to lock up the doggies - our best thing right now is throwing away trash. Sometimes we try to throw away good things when all of the trash is done but mommy says no - only trash:(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-01-2011 - 10:46pm
I'm planning on tandem nursing. I'm kind of worried about how Carolynn will do at first, but I'm sure we will all learn together! And yes I'm doing baby led weaning, I don't have a cut off age, but I hope she weans by 3.

Girls, Carolynn has also started to throw away trash! She also like to attempt to unload the dishwasher. I'm sure your Mommy loves the help, like I do!
Photobucket