Joey (boy) Moms

iVillage Member
Joey (boy) Moms
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 10:47am

Hi!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 10:50am

well, i have a girl, but she has discovered herself! bath times and diaper changes are becoming fun:) John is horrified, but, it's just another part of her body she never knew was there, like when she learned she had toes and they were the coolest thing ever. i promised her i would teach her all the magical things it can do someday, but for now she needs to keep her hands out of there when there is poop ;P

good luck mama!! i think it's going to be like that the rest of his life now:) lol

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

pregnancy due date

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 11:20am

He's still busy investigating his feet and fingers, LOL.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/gwennyc/b6yfcl.png<A href="http://s218.photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 1:28pm

We are right there but only at bath time because he hates diaper change time. It's been going on for a few weeks now and it drives me insane because he's not gentle at all! and I'm afraid he's going to pull it out...lol but I don't want to create a taboo out of it so I'm just trying to teach him to be gentle but haven't had success!

Rose

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 1:47pm

We went through this a few months ago, and, at the time, he was the only baby I knew obsessed with touching himself so I was a little worried. Now, he seems to have moved on to other interests, like pulling everything in reach off the changing table or splashing the water in the bathtub.

I'm glad he moved on -- it was really hard to get the poop cleaned up before he could stick his hands between his legs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 9:49pm

Mine went through it a couple months ago. Mostly he just pulled on it and I was afraid he was going to hurt himself. It passed though, and he is now onto new things. I just starting thinking how embarrassed they will be to know we were talking about this when they are teenagers!

Dana