Last years dresses are now....

iVillage Member
Last years dresses are now....
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 2:37pm

This years shirts!!! I had read about this from somewhere else, but thought I would share.

If you have a DD, you can use, last years dresses as this years shirts! I have about three that will okay as a shirt. Thumper actually has one one today, her 0-3 month dress, and it fits perfect for a shirt. I should note she is only in a 6-9 cloths. But I suggest checking out what dresses you still have from last year, and save some money on that summer wardrobe!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 2:56pm
Jassy is 4 now *sniff* and still wears her fav nightgown which is size 12mo! LOL i have pics of her wearing it when it went down past her knees, and now it just looks like a jammie top and she wears short/pants along with it ;)
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 3:24pm

We do this all the time, we did it in the winter too (layering the knit dresses over long sleeved onsies). It is so darn cute. She has a few winter dresses from this last year that I plan to use next fall/winter as sweaters/tops too. The leggings last a long time too, first ankle length, then as capris and then knee length shorts :)

Anisa is small for her age (still wearing 3-6M and 6-9M clothes), but I am still amazed by how much use she is getting out of her clothes :)

Photobucket

Thank you for my wonderful Siggy Lee (of Crumbsnatchers)!

VBAC Mommy

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Gingersnap Siggy 2010

JJ Winter 2010 Siggy

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 10:09pm
Aw man... wish I had known about this trick before I gave away all of Elena's outgrown clothes! We have a tiny apartment and seriously no room. I "weed" on a regular basis. Oh well!
Photobucket
Lilypie

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket