A little update on us

iVillage Member
A little update on us
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 6:50pm
Hi everyone! I just wanted to give a little update on me. Lets see Nick is now 2 months old and growing before my eyes hard to believe that he is already two months old he is trying to roll over already and he is smiling alot more and cooing alot too its so cute to see him do all this before my eyes. I have been busy taking care of the 3 boys and keeping my house clean also I had to be put on Zoloft it all hit me one day and I went and got help now I am doing alot better and I am on my way to being back to my normal self. Also my DH told me a date to when he is coming home (: YAY time is flying by so fast I have 2 months to go tell he is home again I can't wait I will be sure to keep you all updated on everything as it gets closer I will be around here more now that I have the time to just got down and out because alot has went on my grandpa lost his fight to cancer and it was just so hard to deal with and some other things that went on that I just lost it but now I am doing alot better and learning to cope with it all and take it one day at a time I will be around more and will post alot more now that I have the time to and am feeling better I will talk to you all later on take care
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 7:30pm
How wonderful that dh will be home in 2 months. It will fly by and before you know it he will be home with you. I am sorry to hear that you were having a tough time but it is great that you knew to get the help and you are feeling better. Hope to see you around more often.
cljjsiggy

Thank you Jenn for this great siggy

pbwl15PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lilypie

Lilypie
Photobucketcenter>
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 8:10pm
WB Stacie. My condolences for your grandpa and I'm glad you recognized that you weren't feeling well and got the help you needed. I look forward to reading your posts again:)
Photobucket

Lilypie
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 8:30pm
thats great that dh is coming home soon...you must be so happy!
 Lexi D Photobucket &
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 12:26pm
Great to hear from you Stacie! So glad you are feeling better! We missed you!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Spring Butt