Need Ideas - Special Day

iVillage Member
Need Ideas - Special Day
Thu, 05-20-2010 - 12:53pm

I want to do something special tomorrow for Coles birthday. We were going to the Zoo but surprise surprise its going to RAIN!. I am so sick of this rain. We decided to go ahead with his party on Saturday despite the 80% chance of rain but I don't want to just sit around the house all day tomorrow. I know he doesn't know but I do.

Any suggestions?

PhotobucketHAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!!www.youravon.com/acook7612PhotobucketPhotobucketpbwl40PhotobucketsurvivedPhotobucket
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-20-2010 - 1:54pm

I know it's not super-special, but when the weather is bad here I take Dylan to the mall or the library. Our mall has a play area for toddlers, and our branch library has several big chunky wooden puzzles and some other toys for babies. You could also do a google search for "indoor playground " and you might be surprised. Or, if you live near a children's museum, that could be fun, too.

I would just pick an activity that you know will make Cole happy. I find that I'm almost always happy when Dylan is, even if we aren't doing anything special. This morning, we both started giggling just because he was having a good time rearranging the chairs in the kitchen.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-20-2010 - 3:15pm

come visit us:) THAT would be fun and special!! hehe

hmmm i will think about this and try to come up with a serious answer! (although it would be fun if you came over!)