OMGosh am I in the right place??? SO WEIRD NOW!!!

iVillage Member
OMGosh am I in the right place??? SO WEIRD NOW!!!
Sun, 06-05-2011 - 1:24pm

I was sitting here going down memory lane. Today is Shane's Birthday party. his birthday is on Tuesday but we have our first big show next weekend so this weekend it is. As I was thinking about him,

cake.jpg

I started to think about my pregnancy and many of you. I came back to IV and couldn't find the group, then I finally do and it's all weird looking. I am all for change but this caught me off gaurd. But easy to figure out so that was good. I keep in contact with tons of people from here via facebook and the FB group. So I neer felt to far away from the JJ moms. since I hve been VERY MIA lets do an update. Two years wow... umm ok... lets rewind....

We moved from Idaho to Alaska to take care of my mother. I found out my cervical cancer was back and not doing good, so I was set up for a hystorectomy for august of last year My kids' dad moved out and we have not even heard from him since he left. Oh wait he attempted to act involved once he called for my youngest DD's birthday but nothing more after that.

Joni~Wife to Shawn

Mother to:

Lilyannah (8) Owen (6) Morgan(5) Shane (3)

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 9:05am

Yeah, nobody much likes the changes to the boards, but I don't have access to FB during the day.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/gwennyc/b6yfcl.png<A href="http://s218.photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 10:01pm
Aww! Yay happy engagement!!!!! :-) !!! That's fabulous news!
I can't see the pics on my phone. Bummer. Very cool finding a dress at a yard sale. I zm such a fan of deals

Happy birthday Shane:-)!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 9:56pm
Great to hear from you. Glad things are on the right track for you now. Good luck with your show and Happy Birthday Shane.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-08-2011 - 12:37pm

Joni,

Happy belated birthday to Shane! Those cakes are adorable! I hope he had a great day! I am so sorry that your kids dad just left like that but I am so happy that you found happiness with someone new! Thanks for the update, it has been a really long time!

LeAnne