roll call:)

iVillage Member
roll call:)
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 10:09pm

hi all:)

what kind of fun things do we have planned for may? any fun trips? new homes?

how are the birthday party plans coming?

anyone doing a book or video for their big one year old?

Powered by CGISpy.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

pregnancy due date

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_amytude713
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 7:27am

Gwen, mom to Aaron (birthday 5/21).

We're having a small birthday gathering the weekend right after his birthday with my family here in NY, then Memorial Day Weekend there is a bigger joint shindig in Pennsylvania because my JJ, my nephew, and my mother-in-law all have birthdays the same week of May.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/gwennyc/b6yfcl.png<A href="http://s218.photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 7:41am

ugh- ours either!!!! i was all set with the swim diapers ready to hop on in with her. was 92 on sunday. yuck!!

that is fun that he gets to share in the big birthday party ;)! 2 parties? lucky little guy:)

Powered by CGISpy.com

pregnancy due date

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 7:47am

Amy mama to Piper

memorial day weekend we are driving back to cleveland for Piper's birthday party:) I am having fun trying to keep mom reined in a little on it. i was thinking burgers and dogs on the grill , mom wants to get there hours early to decorate! what is to decorate? pink tablecloths and some balloons and we are good:) oh well... it will be fun to see everyone again. only been a couple months, but it's kinda lonely here.

i am still not sure what we are getting her for her birthday. she has a ton of toys, and i am sure she is going to get a ton more. so.. maybe we will wait until further into the summer to see if there is a "big girl" toy that might be fun?

Powered by CGISpy.com

pregnancy due date

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 8:52am

Lisa Mommy to Gavin (May 23rd)

We are having a joint birthday party for Gavin and his oldest brother, Riley who was born only a week later than him, so we figured we would do a two-fer! It is usually a big crowd as DH has three sisters who are married and have at least one kid each, my sister brings her three little boys, and then

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 10:35am

Hey Everyone!

LeAnne here, momma to Olivia!

We have two trips to Calgary planned this month! (5 hour drive) The first is this weekend, we have tickets to ride Thomas the Train and are also going to the circus! I can't wait to see Olivia's reaction as this will be her first time around clowns! Then the following weekend I am leaving the girls with my inlaws (already worried sick about this) so that I can go to my annual Scrapbook your heart retreat! The only time I was away from Olivia for the night was back in dec when I was in the hospital for the night, I was so sick and still it killed me being away from my girls! I don't know if I will be able to make the entire weekend, it would be easier if I was leaving the girls with DH! My parents live close to the inlaws so they will be spending part of the weekend with the girls as well.

I have the birthday blahs so not much planning is getting done! I am upset that I have to have 2 partys for Olivia! One in Calgary because our families live there and my one sister-in-law is due 2 weeks before JJ's bday so they don't want her to miss it! She won't travel, hasn't even seen our new house and we have been here over a year and a half! MIL tends to take over so I am busy fighting her off! She thinks we should have Olivias bday and SILs baby shower on the same day, and I am refusing! If it happens anyway, then I will take the girls and spend the day somewhere else! I know, kinda selfish but I am so tired of sharing all our special days with them! We are having the party on the 19th, 9 days early which to me is way too early but it is the only day that works for them! Blah! The 2nd party I am excited about, all Olivias little friends will be toddling around our yard! So much fun! Anyways, long enough rant in the wrong section! lol!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 12:16pm

Danielle, mom to my April 3rd JJs, Eve and Lia (as well as Owen and Jocelyn).

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 12:17pm

Vanessa here! Mommy to Carolynn, aka Thumper!

We have a new home coming up! Our house is being packed as we think. We are moving to Mississippi this time, so if anyone lives down that way and wants to do a playdate, I'm all for it!

B-Day plans are on a hold till we get moved. We will do a cupcake, on her b-day and give her our gifts on that day.

We will do her party in June, with grandparents, uncle, and two cousins. Something small, though her cake is going to be HUGE! She will have a train cake, and it will sit on the adults cake, that has a train track, time tunnel, big pond, and some dinosuars. Yes its a Dinosaur Train Party!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 1:01pm

Kate Mammy to Charlie (24/06/09)

Myself and Charlie are home alone at the minute as DP has just left for England this evening and is heading up to Edinburgh for a stag weekend so I'm off work tomorrow and Monday as him being away throws a spanner in my childcare works. I've a wedding on the 22nd, lots of school tours and testing in school and my birthday on the 28th. Other than that nothing too wild or exciting. Charlie's party wont take too much planning. We'll have a party on the 26th which is the Saturday and the day after my summer holidays (WOOHOO!!). Just my parents, some cousins and friends..nothing huge. And then when we go over to England in July, we'll do it again with DP's side of the family. Ive a little list of things I want to get him, wooden blocks, sand and water table and some Little People stuff. I'm busy making a montage of photos like a lot of us..Sarah you've created montage-making-monsters!!!

Lilypie

Photobucket
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 1:33pm
Hubby and I are going to San Francisco in a week for the Google IO conference. I am going to start the planning after we get back. I am still in denial about Roan turning 1! Needless to say, I am not ready for him to "grow up" and am sad about it! I am going to do a book for him, I'm not sure if I will have it done by his birthday. With him being our last baby, everything is super hard! :( :( :( :(

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2010 - 1:50pm

Sarah, Stella's mom, here. I have been super sporadic on the board, too, but we're still here!!

what kind of fun things do we have planned for may? any fun trips? new homes?

We don't have much planned for May. My ODS is having his adenoids removed and his second set of tubes in on the 14th. It will be an overnight stay at the hospital which means I'll be away from Stella for the first time:(.

how are the birthday party plans coming?

Good. We'll probably just have family at our house. I'm doing an owl theme (like her room) so I've been busy searching the web for cute stuff. I will probably send out invites in the next couple of weeks.

anyone doing a book or video for their big one year old?

I'm doing a small book, because we haven't printed up many pictures of her. I also keep a blog for my kids so I'm going to have that made into a book soon since I've been so bad at filling out her baby book and most of her "firsts" are on there.
I also started a video montage that I need to finish.

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket
Photobucket
OUR BLOG: www.mileshudson.blogspot.com

Pages