scary!!

iVillage Member
scary!!
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 12:50pm

so i was sitting here on the phone with dh just a bit ago... and i heard a noise from the kitchen. i got up, expecting to find kate messing in the trash or something, only to find the cabinet under the sink open and a bottle of dish soap in her mouth!! beside her sat a "discarded" spray bottle of carpet cleaner!! apparently she "didn't like" the carpet cleaner, which, thank GOD!! is pet and child safe... and i don't think for a second that she could figure out how to get her little hands to squeeze the trigger!! i tossed the phone, hanging up on dh after shouting a swear word in his ear and spanked her. it scared the bejeebers out of me!!! after an inspection of both bottles, i really truly think she's fine... the lid was closed on the dishsoap... ugh.

but it was scary!! i just had to share... she had never gotten those cabinets open before... but there are locks on my grocery list for tonight!! sigh... these little ones are getting so big!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 1:58pm

I think we still have the poison control center number posted on the fridge from ODS.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc248/gwennyc/b6yfcl.png<A href="http://s218.photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 1:59pm

They are fast lil stinkers. The other day Cole was standing in a chair and before I could get to him he fell over the side. He now proudly sports his first black eye. Luckily we finally got a gate to block off the kitchen and bathroom.

I am glad Kate is fine

Photobucketcenter>HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!www.youravon.com/acook7612PhotobucketPhotobucketpbwl40PhotobucketsurvivedPhotobucket
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 2:15pm
I'm so glad she is okay! They do move so fast! I think I need to go double check my poison control information and make sure it's all up to date. Hugs Momma! I bet your hubby was wondering what was going on!
Spring Butt QuOtE Pictures, Images and Photos PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Spring Butt
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 2:21pm
I'm so glad Kate is okay!!! Carolynn disappeared on me one day. I found her two stepps from upstairs!!! I was horrified. They are fast little buggers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-12-2010 - 5:32pm
oh jeez!!! so glad she is ok! they are definitely getting to be a handful and FAST!
PhotobucketLilypie First Birthday tickers

pregnancy due date
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-13-2010 - 8:13am
My middle DS drank an entire sample bottle of baby shampoo at this age, so I called Poison Control.
Photobucket