This week we will have Amy and Piper.

Photobucketcenter><

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-02-2011 - 10:04pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 5:35am
NH is New Hampshire right? I just googled to double check where it was. New England seems so nice and Ive always wanted to go to Salem :P
How is the balance of Ailey and Piper going now?
I really admire you moving away like that. Its so hard to move somewhere when you dont know anyone or anything there.
Have you any big plans (other than the move) for 2011?
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 8:45am

Yep:) New Hampshire:)!!

we went to Salem a couple years ago. it was pretty neat:)We did the whole wax museum tours and saw some reenactments. very interesting

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 9:20am
We have to meet when you make it back to Ohio. I hope the move works for you too.
So does Piper have a favorite book?
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 9:30am
I also really admire you for picking up and starting over, it is a very scary thing to do and making friends when you are an adult is very hard!

What kinds of books do you like to read? (that don't have pictures!)
I am a Stephen King fanatic, so moving to New england would be thrilling and Terrifying for me (all his books take place in Maine)

Are you excited about the idea of making a new house into your home?
Does Piper still like bath time? Any favorite toys/activities?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 9:39am
momma_2_james wrote:
We have to meet when you make it back to Ohio. I hope the move works for you too.
So does Piper have a favorite book?

hopefully we will be there long enough to do that! Right now it looks like only 3-4 days and i have a feeling we will be traveling all over with the babes seeing family- or them coming to moms.

She has about 50 favorite books right now;) she did get some for christmas that are thick foam books that have pieces that lift up and have other pictures under them that she LOVES. they are very cool. and we have kept most of the pieces in them too. i figured by now they would all be lost:)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 9:47am
threetimescharm wrote:
I also really admire you for picking up and starting over, it is a very scary thing to do and making friends when you are an adult is very hard!

What kinds of books do you like to read? (that don't have pictures!)
I am a Stephen King fanatic, so moving to New england would be thrilling and Terrifying for me (all his books take place in Maine)

Are you excited about the idea of making a new house into your home?
Does Piper still like bath time? Any favorite toys/activities?

I love Stephen King too! actually under the dome is about the only book i have managed to read since last winter. it was really good:) i need to work on that. I love Greg Iles too. he's fabulous! I highly reccomend the Penn Cage trilogy. excellent:)

John drove by Stephen King's place last time he was in Maine. he said it was fantastically creepy! we weill have to do that when we head up there- which we will i am sure many times. mmmmmm lobster:) hehe

I think we will have to rent at least a couple more years. we are not quite ready to buy and we want to be there and see where it is we really want to live before we buy a house. but i need to put more effort into making it a home this time. This move was temporary from the beginning. he had to have a job and this one fit the bill. we knew we were not staying in this apt even if we stayed in the area, so i never tried.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 10:47am

Hi Amy,

Congratulations again on Ailey and hopefully the adjustment period for Piper will be quick - I know what that's like lol.

I am interested in photography too but am not at all good at it. Have you ever taken any classes?

Sorry to hear that your current town wasn't warm and open to you but I hope your new town will be the opposite. Are you excited to move on?

About Miss Piper,

Do you like to play with baby dolls?

Following mommy into the potty is a good idea - love that learn by example trick;)

Francesca & Angelina are going to be introduced to the potty in the coming days so wish us luck!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 11:02am
tribecamom2008 wrote:

Hi Amy,

Congratulations again on Ailey and hopefully the adjustment period for Piper will be quick - I know what that's like lol.

I am interested in photography too but am not at all good at it. Have you ever taken any classes?

Sorry to hear that your current town wasn't warm and open to you but I hope your new town will be the opposite. Are you excited to move on?

About Miss Piper,

Do you like to play with baby dolls?

Following mommy into the potty is a good idea - love that learn by example trick;)

Francesca & Angelina are going to be introduced to the potty in the coming days so wish us luck!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-03-2011 - 11:32am

Amy - good luck on your move, I hope it goes smoothly and you find great friends :-) in NH!!

Piper - What do you call Ailey?

babies

Pages