Sorry been MIA a lot is going on

iVillage Member
Sorry been MIA a lot is going on
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 6:56pm

Dh has been home for 6 months now. We are getting our life's back on track getting use to having him home it's good to have him home. In the time he has been home he has rejoined the Army for another 3 years its a good thing also means he will be going away for another 12 months next year we knew that could happen. The thing is I am not a fan of it because we would have been leaving this Island in 2011 but nope not going to happen stuck here for another 2 years. I love Hawaii and all but this base is full of drama the street I live on has some crazy wife's.. Some will be gone by the time DH leaves so yay for that.. I just wish I could talk DH into seeing if he could get based some where else or something cause I am getting tired of going outside and having them look at me and talk about me and my family! I may have to suck it up and just deal with it. On the other hand my JJ Nick is doing great he is trying to walk and has 6 teeth in he will be 11 months on the 11 of this month crazy how fast it went by.My other two are doing great too my oldest is doing so good in school getting good reports about how he is doing in school.. My middle son what can I say he is a normal 3 year old keeping me on my toes..Me I am just trying to stay clam and not let anything get to me. Enjoy my time that I do have with my DH and making the best of it. I hope everyone is doing good and hope that there JJ are doing great sorry if this was to long just though I update I will be on here more.. Hugs

Stacie

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 7:41pm
Hey long time no see Stacie! I'm glad things are going well for you and hope you can come around more:)
Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-06-2010 - 8:17pm
Hey Stacie!
Glad to hear that things are going well! Sorry you have to deal with some crazies! I hope when it is time for your DH to leave again that the time passes quickly for you and your boys!
LeAnne
Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-07-2010 - 10:37am

Hi Stacie!!! Good to "see" you around! Glad things are going good there! Sorry you are stuck in drama land! guess that happens anywhere you stick a group of women together sadly! try to not let them get to you:)

pop by a little more if you get the chance:)!!

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

pregnancy due date

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 12:19pm
missed you!! thanks for the update!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-08-2010 - 3:19pm

Hi Stacie! Great to hear from you. Sounds like you are taking the news of your DH leaving for another year pretty well. I really don't know how you do it. Sorry about the drama in your neighborhood. UGH. Sounds like you are doing a great job raising those boys! Way to go Momma!
Spring Butt QuOtE Pictures, Images and Photos PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Spring Butt