sorry its been a while

iVillage Member
sorry its been a while
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 5:26pm

hey ladies i have been checking in here and there but havent updated. i have been having a hard time lately. my boys are

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-19-2011 - 6:01pm
I'm sorry, he told you what??????????? Sounds like you need a new psychiatrist!! I'm so sorry that things have been so difficult for you and that you're feeling so low. I hope things get better for you soon and come on here anytime to rant or blow off steam!
WT Grow Brody! And good job Sammy with your colours and counting! You are not a horrible mom Sahra, you're seeking help. You check in here. You're not ignoring your issues and thats all part of being a good mother. ((((hugs))))
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-20-2011 - 12:09am
Wow. I can't believe he would say that. Talk about adding guilt to an already difficult situation. You are doing what's best for you and the boys and that's great. Come and vent any time that's why were here.
Photobucketcenter><
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-21-2011 - 11:39am

Hugs! That is a horrible thing for him to say! You are seeking the help you need proving you are a great mom! We can only do our best for our kids! Hang in there! I miss our pregnancy chats! Are you on facebook?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-25-2011 - 10:03am

new shrink time!! that is TERRIBLE that he said that to you!!!! I mean it's good he just told you to stop being depressed like he waved a magic wand and made it all better. what an ass. Maybe your OB can help or recommend someone who deals with PPD a bit more?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-25-2011 - 9:20pm

i think the worst part is that my psychiatrist is a woman. dont worry i walked out that day and ripped up the appointment card she gave me. thats why i ended up in the ACSU for a week. i had to get back on my meds. i hate taking them but with DID i know i need them but it only helps a little i need a good trusting counselor and i am having zero luck with that. i am down to 109lbs now. i just dont feel any smaller i dont see where i lost anything. my goal weight is 108 but i still feel huge:(

i do have a facebook but i dont get on it much. i dont know how to tell you to find me either do

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-26-2011 - 12:53am

That really sucks! I hope your luck changes soon and you find someone amazing to talk to! You can type in my name on facebook, LeAnne Carlson Moore, I will be the only one that shows up! lol. Have you seen Emilyn lately? How are your plans going for Sammy's bday? Any big plans? Woo hoo for almost reaching your goal weight! If only we could see ourselves the way others do, then maybe we could like our bodies more! I wish I could get motivated to lose my weight but I am too busy playing with my kids! lol

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 5:09pm

okay i will find you:) mine is under sara my friend tori is the only one who still spells my name sahra:) i had to get my birth certificate changed so i dropped the h. my original had my brothers name as my dad(oops) it was my moms mistake.

i did see Emilyne last week she is getting big:)

sammy's party is going to be

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-31-2011 - 11:11pm

We bought Olivia mickey mouse stuff for her party too! She is obsessed with mickey mouse and veggie tales, we couldn't find any veggie tales party stuff so mickey won! lol. So hard to believe our joeys are turning two!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-01-2011 - 10:35pm

here's mine:)

Photobucket