Table top type activities...

iVillage Member
Table top type activities...
Wed, 11-17-2010 - 8:06am

Anyone have any suggestions for some table top type activities?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-18-2010 - 10:35am

Well, we are actually getting Liam a play kitchen for in our kitchen to play with while I cook.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-18-2010 - 10:43am

I second the puzzles. Carolynn loves her (not sure who made them though.) I will also give her a bowl and spoon so she can pretend too. She is also getting a kitchen for Christmas, from the uncle, so that will go in there. Sometimes we do snack at her little table, and that seems to help too!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-18-2010 - 1:51pm
Great idea! Thanks! And we already have several M&D puzzles. I didn't even think about them.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-22-2010 - 8:47am

Playdoh is a huge hit in our house.

Pudding as finger paint (so if they eat it not a big deal and for easy clean up I put one of dh's shirts on them).

Then small crafts like we just made marshmallow snowmen. I cut out the 3 circles and glued them together and let James glue on the marshmallows.

You could give Tyler a brown paper bag and some markers and have him make a puppet and do a puppet show for Nate

Shaving cream is another fun one (clean up is a little harder but not to bad if you need to keep them playing for more like an hour).

Puzzles are so much fun or you can print off little matching games for them to do.

I love this website for crafts for the kids.

Photobucketcenter><